Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leach blaming/praising players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    What's wrong with calling out their fat little girlfriends?
    Ha, Ha. You can't fix stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Tell that to all the bitter bitches who think that you're "supposed" to play football by running between the tackles and despise Leach because he threatens that worldview.
    lol- there was an interview with a coach the other day in which he talked about what a LOS league the SEC was vs other conferences and how surprised they were by it. Anybody that doesnt understand that doesnt understand football
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I am assuming that anyone complaining about Leach must be under 30 and doesn’t understand what it was like being in college at Miss State and having to sit through 4 years of Croomtastic football.
    I sat through every Croom home game....and quite a few away

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    lol- there was an interview with a coach the other day in which he talked about what a LOS league the SEC was vs other conferences and how surprised they were by it. Anybody that doesnt understand that doesnt understand football
    But a tackle should always win on an island with a SEC DE****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    You just love starting Leach hate.
    Pointing out issues is not hate.

3rd and Hollaway up the middle made me lose my mind but I didn't hate Mullen.

I don't even disapprove of Leach as a HC only. But he needs an OC and he needs to realize that players today have to be handled differently.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Then you sir are dumb. JK. But seriously, every Croom home game?
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I know players on the team that feel he's outdated. I agree with them.
    Well they're in the portal now. If not let them know there is no better time than the present!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtini View Post
    Well they're in the portal now. If not let them know there is no better time than the present!
    What did they mean by outdated? The scheme?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post
    What did they mean by outdated? The scheme?
    The "insiders" never give you specifics, always just a lot of vague shit and innuendo that could be interpreted a 1000 ways. That way if something like a player hitting the portal happens, they can say "see what I meant". How many pages of posts happened the last 3 or so days with no specific info at all??? Just a lot of vague shit always.

Here's something I've been impressed with so far with Leach (near as I can tell and is my perception). His coaches seem to like working with/for him and seem loyal. They came intact for the most part from WSU (except Arnett and maybe another). We'll see what happens with Arnett cause lots of folks will move for $$, but I think Arnett is a straight shooter, Leach is a straight shooter, and Freeze is a lying slimy snake and hypocrite. Plus ... Auburn always in turmoil cause they gotta beat Bama.

If the coaches are hanging with him, I place a greater emphasis on that most of the time than I do the players. Players are young and have all kinds of different influences hitting them from all directions all the time. If coaches start bailing like they did with JoMo, then you got bigger problems.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Then you sir are dumb. JK. But seriously, every Croom home game?
    I felt dumb after 3-2 auburn / I was a single man and the bucks can only rut where the does are

vCash
    I think those MSU players that were recruited for a "3 YARDS AND A CLOUD OF DUST" offense have a right to their opinion. The transfer portal is for them.

Now that the guys Leach is recruiting know the deal from day one, they should buy in and this thing will work.

MSU is not going to beat some of their SEC opponents simply trying to do the same thing they do with the disparity in resources and with the caliber of players we can get to come here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TorpedoIPA View Post
    I think those MSU players that were recruited for a "3 YARDS AND A CLOUD OF DUST" offense have a right to their opinion. The transfer portal is for them.

Now that the guys Leach is recruiting know the deal from day one, they should buy in and this thing will work.

MSU is not going to beat some of their SEC opponents simply trying to do the same thing they do with the disparity in resources and with the caliber of players we can get to come here.
    Theses RBs weren't recruited thinking they were going to get blown up repeatedly on swing passes due to mis-timed throws by the QB or the fact that our offense is so predictable. So we all need to appreciate whet DJ did here and wish him the best.

vCash
    All our competition has to do is make a compilation video of all of our running backs getting blown up on swing passes, and we would never recruit a good running back again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    All our competition has to do is make a compilation video of all of our running backs getting blown up on swing passes, and we would never recruit a good running back again.
    Yet we will keep getting RBs to do their jobs.

vCash
    DELETE - Not worth the time to respond too.

vCash
    Why would you even say something like that? Mississippi State fans should not be thinking of ways to put down our program and make it less marketable to recruits.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Why would you even say something like that? Mississippi State fans should not be thinking of ways to put down our program and make it less marketable to recruits.
    He stole an amazing username that an actual MSU fan could have used. Should be a crime.

vCash
    I felt dumb after 3-2 auburn / I was a single man and the bucks can only rut where the does are
    Now that's hilarious! Have some rep!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Now that's hilarious! Have some rep!
    Crooms offense was bad but the scenery went undefeated

vCash
    I'm hoping Kiffin reads this thread and uses my idea to sabotage us