Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something to watch to make money as well as the future of our program

vCash

Something to watch to make money as well as the future of our program

We start practice for the bowl game Saturday- and Marks is home in Georgia trying to decide what he is going to do next year. Word is it's 50/50 right now. He could drive back tomorrow...or he could......

I'd suggest putting money on Illinois for the game and at least making some money off this.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumch34 View Post
    I'd suggest putting money on Illinois for the game and at least making some money off this.
    You just are about to cum at the idea of us losing to Illinois so you can get on here and crow about how you knew it would happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We start practice for the bowl game Saturday- and Marks is home in Georgia trying to decide what he is going to do next year. Word is it's 50/50 right now. He could drive back tomorrow...or he could......

Well, we know what you're gonna do, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    You just are about to cum at the idea of us losing to Illinois so you can get on here and crow about how you knew it would happen.
    I love making money and the fact we may have no RB's for the bowl game really tilts our chances of winning. JJ has entered the portal already. DJ is gone.

Our RB and DB rooms being kinda gutted- I'll put my money on the smart side

vCash

Similar to the Shrader/Gay debacle. Should have loaded up on UL.

vCash
    I love making money and the fact we may have no RB's for the bowl game really tilts our chances of winning. JJ has entered the portal already. DJ is gone.

JJ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    JJ?
    Jernighan
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Can’t you find another team to transfer to? I’m sure there is another SEC team who would give you unlimited coffee to come throw their team in the mud and then make everyone think you are some god or some football genius or some shit…

vCash
    Line has moved from state -1 to Illinois -1.5, so C34 suggesting what others are doing

vCash

I'm 99% sure JJ Jernigan can play in the bowl if he wants to.

vCash
    We sent someone from staff to visit Marks and family today. Things could get much much worse if Marks leaves and Arnett is out the door.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    We sent someone from staff to visit Marks and family today. Things could get much much worse if Marks leaves and Arnett is out the door.
    How realistic is arnett leaving?

vCash
    Good grief.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    How realistic is arnett leaving?
    Well he sure enjoyed himself at the reliaquest bowl media day today and was impressive. So if he's leaving he sure did a good job of acting excited about us and the Bowl game.

vCash
    I can't decide if my favorite threads are the ones celebrating fake tweets or the ones advising betting against our team. It's neck and neck.

vCash
    Marks leaving is much more a possibility than Arnette. From what I've been told Arnette loves his current job and it would take something special to make him leave. Is being DC at Auburn for a year or two "something special"? I dont think so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I can't decide if my favorite threads are the ones celebrating fake tweets or the ones advising betting against our team. It's neck and neck.
    What fake tweet? Bookie literally tweeted what I linked. It wasnt fake. Now he was trolling and wasnt serious- but the tweet wasnt fake

vCash
    Marks leaving is much more a possibility than Arnette. From what I've been told Arnette loves his current job and it would take something special to make him leave. Is being DC at Auburn for a year or two "something special"? I dont think so.
    I've heard exactly the same thing about Arnett. He's becoming a country boy. Sure he could leave but as you said it would take something extraordinary.

vCash
    What fake tweet? Bookie literally tweeted what I linked. It wasnt fake. Now he was trolling and wasnt serious- but the tweet wasnt fake
    You've already been told that we aren't laughing at you for believing the Tweet (although you probably should have surmised that something was fishy), we're laughing at you because you used the Tweet to gloat and make fun of another poster and then turned out to be wrong.

Look, it happens. Any time a poster gets snippy with another one (myself included), that poster leaves themselves open for embarrassment if they turn out to be wrong. You just gotta take the L with a big ol' fake smile and move on, instead of doubling down and looking even more foolish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    You've already been told that we aren't laughing at you for believing the Tweet (although you probably should have surmised that something was fishy), we're laughing at you because you used the Tweet to gloat and make fun of another poster and then turned out to be wrong.

Look, it happens. Any time a poster gets snippy with another one (myself included), that poster leaves themselves open for embarrassment if they turn out to be wrong. You just gotta take the L with a big ol' fake smile and move on, instead of doubling down and looking even more foolish.
    Yeah there's no one on here that's right 100% of the time. Just no way to be accurate with all the stuff going on and so many different dynamics involved. Heck my own kids will tell me they're gonna do something and I'll ask them later how'd it go and they'll say I changed my mind!