Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UT defcon 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    He hasn’t been a baller all year this year, either. He’s been terrible. This is either him finally coming out or it’s just a blip.
    He's improving - carolina is 7-4 - coaching is helping him

vCash
    Just Win at SC and you make the playoff ?.. wow what a choke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    Good grief another field rush - it?s time to line the field with fire hoses and rubber bullets
    I was so proud of our fans and students for not doing that in 2014 after the Auburn game. I love that we expected to be there and win and it wasn?t an upset. People told me they were surprised and I said that?s because we act like we have been there before

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I was so proud of our fans and students for not doing that in 2014 after the Auburn game. I love that we expected to be there and win and it wasn?t an upset. People told me they were surprised and I said that?s because we act like we have been there before
    Time to start subtracting 1mm from the distribution and increasing 1mm per incident with no ceiling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    He's improving - carolina is 7-4 - coaching is helping him
    We’ll see if he can keep it up against Clemson. He had a very good game against Vandy, was meh against Florida, and then obvious,y had a monster game tonight. It’s too reactionary to say he’s improving. He might be, but it could just be a one-off game.

I’m not trying to drag him or Beamer, Beamer has definitely done a good job. Just wouldn’t use tonight for Rattler to say he’s turned the corner yet.

vCash
    We’ll see if he can keep it up against Clemson. He had a very good game against Vandy, was meh against Florida, and then obvious,y had a monster game tonight. It’s too reactionary to say he’s improving. He might be, but it could just be a one-off game.

I’m not trying to drag him or Beamer, Beamer has definitely done a good job. Just wouldn’t use tonight for Rattler to say he’s turned the corner yet.
    When you play better than you ever have, that's improvement. Nobody is putting him in the heisman race. He was awful last year.

vCash
    When you play better than you ever have, that's improvement. Nobody is putting him in the heisman race. He was awful last year.
    All I’m saying is, it was one game. Yes, he had the game of his life. But coached up to be better than he’s been? Remains to be seen, he certainly hasn’t been for most of this year. This was actually his worst year statistically coming into tonight by quite a bit.

vCash
    One player doesn't lose a game. You can be tired of the argument all you want
    It does if it's the qb! Guess you missed the Ark game! Lack of a 'decent' qb cost them the msu game.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    All I’m saying is, it was one game. Yes, he had the game of his life. But coached up to be better than he’s been? Remains to be seen, he certainly hasn’t been for most of this year. This was actually his worst year statistically coming into tonight by quite a bit.
    Well the talent around him this year doesn't quite compare to last year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    It does if it's the qb! Guess you missed the Ark game! Lack of a 'decent' qb cost them the msu game.
    The QB didn't lose them the game. The lack of having anybody dependable on offense other than KJ cost them the game.

But in our case, our OL and DL both got owned in the LSU and Kentucky second halves.

vCash
    Shane Beamer was a good hire for USCe. Personally, I think Chadwell would’ve been better but Beamer called a great game tonight and his team responded. If they beat Clemson then I will be full in on Beamer

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Agreed. 1 million goes to the team you beat, or your rival if it is a non-conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He has unbelievable potential. You see that tonight, but he has some real clunkers too
    Rattler been the definition of Jekyll/Hyde. He looks great and then looks just awful. At times he looks Ike Tom Brady other times Marcia Brady

vCash
    Ha, Ha. UT is back, UT is a playoff team. What a joke, UT goes down in smoke again. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

SC and Beamer a program on the rise.

vCash
    He was not a baller last year at OU. Coaching is huge.
    He's been avg all year. Tonight he wasn't.

vCash
    Tennessee went from probably being in the 4 team playoff to getting destroyed by South Carolina.

Just after dominating everybody last college baseball season only to fail in the Super Regional.

vCash

Rattler had 8 TD passes for the entire year before the 6 against TN. Let's not give him the Heisman yet.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    That SC qb is a baller too
    The guy played horrible for 2 years and this is his first game looking like a heisman trophy winner.

Boy karma hit Tennessee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    The guy played horrible for 2 years and this is his first game looking like a heisman trophy winner.

Boy karma hit Tennessee
    Think Rattler has a very big NIL at SC also,