Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sawyer Robertson time

vCash
    Some of y’all get so wrapped up in HS rankings it is downright sad. Give me the 2 and 3 stars that bust their ass and don’t post crap on social media 24/7 everyday. Give me the kids that want to compete and have a chip on their shoulders. Give me the kids that are “slept on” and want to prove everyone right. You can have all the 4 stars and 5 stars you want but deal with the transfer portal with them because they don’t see the field.
    Those HS rating companies make millions on propping up college programs and kids. 17 them and let the kids that want it the worst fill your roster and you will win more games with them than some High School dream team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I don't wish illness on Leach, but I want rid of this trash offense. I absolutely hate being a non-physical offense. I have to drink just to watch this garbage offense
    I recall you drinking during the Mullen years too. Maybe you just looking for a reason? ***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    Some of y’all get so wrapped up in HS rankings it is downright sad. Give me the 2 and 3 stars that bust their ass and don’t post crap on social media 24/7 everyday. Give me the kids that want to compete and have a chip on their shoulders. Give me the kids that are “slept on” and want to prove everyone right. You can have all the 4 stars and 5 stars you want but deal with the transfer portal with them because they don’t see the field.
    Those HS rating companies make millions on propping up college programs and kids. 17 them and let the kids that want it the worst fill your roster and you will win more games with them than some High School dream team.
    Give me the 5*s that UGA and Bama have...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough Dawg View Post
    Lets go.
    Well, I pray to sweet baby Jesus that the performance we saw today will shut up some of the mouthbreathers we have critiquing one of the most successful QBs we've had at dear ol' State, yet I know it won't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadrupleOption View Post
    Well, I pray to sweet baby Jesus that the performance we saw today will shut up some of the mouthbreathers we have critiquing one of the most successful QBs we've had at dear ol' State, yet I know it won't.
    So, 5-yard raid then for the foreseeable future?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vindastra View Post
    So, 5-yard raid then for the foreseeable future?
    For real... the rb dump offs are freaking must see tv

vCash
    Clearly Robertson isn?t close to being ready. Should put that to bed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadrupleOption View Post
    Just because Sawyer isn't the answer, doesn't mean Will is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Well damn, common ground

vCash
    Will is competent but that's it. He still couldn't push the ball down the field on ETSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    For real... the rb dump offs are freaking must see tv
    Guess you would rather have Billy Napier? How can you bitch after this game.. or maybe Jimbo.

vCash
    I just wanted to see the kid play and see where he stacks up. Question answered.

vCash
    I don't care how "exciting" or "boring" our offense is as long as we win games at the Mullen Baseline Level (MBL) or better.

vCash
    I didn't think it was possible but Mike Leach may know more about quarterbacks than the average ED poster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    I didn't think it was possible but Mike Leach may know more about quarterbacks than the average ED poster.
    Like how to not have any backups ready in ~3 years?

vCash
    He's the best we have. That's for sure. And we're aren't getting anyone in the portal that can beat him out either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough Dawg View Post
    I just wanted to see the kid play and see where he stacks up. Question answered.
    Why did you need to see it? To appease you? Coaches see him everyday in practice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Will is competent but that's it. He still couldn't push the ball down the field on ETSU.
    He didn't need to

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Yet some dumbasses on this thread thought he should start. Smdh
    "Fireable offense".

People need to understand that these are freshman and they need time to develop unless they are a phenom like Peyton Manning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vindastra View Post
    Like how to not have any backups ready in ~3 years?
    Sawyer has been here a year and a half