Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sawyer Robertson time

vCash
    Lovertich is a winner. Robertson or any other will have a fight on there hands to beat him or Will

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Lovertich is in. I'd forgotten that he's on the team. Sawyer must really be bad.
    Sawyer is trash. If he was good, he'd be pushing will

vCash
    Lovertich gets to play on senior day and we should fire Leach over it.

vCash
    who wants sawyer to play more?

vCash
    And we see why Sawyer don?t get on the field

vCash
    Again, he sucks
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Yeah. I just saw enough of Sawyer Robertson to last a lifetime.

vCash
    No kiddin. Now we know.

vCash
    So how was he a 4-star??

vCash
    Lol at some folks on here. As much as we can criticize WR (and he deserves most of it), there is a reason he is the starter and should be. You're seeing it right now. WR is our best chance to win Egg and its not even remotely close.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    He can?t complete the Utah Pass

vCash
    Yet some dumbasses on this thread thought he should start. Smdh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Lol at some folks on here. As much as we can criticize WR (and he deserves most of it), there is a reason he is the starter and should be. You're seeing it right now. WR is our best chance to win Egg and its not even remotely close.
    Been trying to tell everyone that. It's not remotely close. Glad it can been seen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Been trying to tell everyone that. It's not remotely close. Glad it can been seen.
    Almost two years in the system and he's still this bad. Wow. 4* kid that broke records at his high school.

vCash
    Texas HSFB is not that great. If I was 34 I would tell y?all that I said he was more likely to start at baseball here than he was football. Not fair to quit on the kid after one play but this board wanted to see him vs UGA and Bama. Some wanted him to start today bc our starter cant throw it 10 yds downfield

vCash
    But Sawyer pushes the ball down field ….. But Rogers can’t play at USM…. But Rogers handicaps our offense and Sawyer will open it up …. But we should worry about losing Sawyer to the portal… but all Sawyer needs is reps…. I can keep going with the ass hat comments

vCash
    Bucky I remember you and I both saying if he was ever going to start at State it would be on diamond and I also remember us both saying that was a stretch as well.

Going to try and dig the thread up but I know both of us said it last year and this spring.

vCash
    He's playing with the 2s and 3s. I'll reserve judgment until I see him play with the 1s. It's hard to know who's at fault on some of those plays.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I don't wish illness on Leach, but I want rid of this trash offense. I absolutely hate being a non-physical offense. I have to drink just to watch this garbage offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Almost two years in the system and he's still this bad. Wow. 4* kid that broke records at his high school.
    Texas FB***.