Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saturday will give us an idea

vCash
    I swear I thought austin williams was in the senior day recognition last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    You are a terrible troll
    Should I give em a few trollin' tips, ya reckon???

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    It’s setting up the false narrative. First it was trying to claim the schedule wouldn’t allow 9-10 wins next year, that’s been shot down. Now it’s nobody is returning for an extra COVID year “cuz I said so”

Whatever, most of the team will return intact next year and the schedule does set up for a good year with 9+ wins. The #2 sos this year had a hell of a lot to do to with a 7-4 record when you play 2 top ten teams on the road and number one at home. To suggest otherwise is flat out lying.

But it’s all about creating false narratives to get rid of Leach.

vCash
    There is no “false narrative”. The people out there for Sr Day Saturday will not return next year
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Not to mention that had we beaten Kentucky- we would be playing Mississippi to get our 9th win. So no false narrative there either
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Not to mention that had we beaten Kentucky- we would be playing Mississippi to get our 9th win. So no false narrative there either
    KY is now an ugly loss. Couldn't even beat vandy at that so tough home environment.***

vCash
    Claims the guy who constantly says how bad our offense is but when asked how we scored 40+ on Arky he says "Luckily their QB was out." It doesn't matter how many possessions you get if your O sucks. You're welcome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    KY is now an ugly loss. Couldn't even beat vandy at that so tough home environment.***
    Of course it is. Any year it'd be... although many on here would have you believe Stoops was building something like Beamer at Va Tech. Grated, they are a lot better than 2009-2015 UK.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 11-16-2022 at 07:43 PM.

vCash
    There is no ?false narrative?. The people out there for Sr Day Saturday will not return next year
    According to who ? You ?

Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    According to who ? You ?

Lol
    Again I ask you, who walked last year while intending to return because they had an extra year? This is not this first year players got Covid years added

vCash
    I think Jalen Green and Austin Williams did it last year

vCash
    Oh no, another shitty false narrative gets flushed

What’s next ? “They have to go 12-0 with that cupcake schedule next year, if not Leach has to be
    fired”, “9-3 is a major failure, just unacceptable”

vCash
    There is no “false narrative”. The people out there for Sr Day Saturday will not return next year
    Unless they change their mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I think Jalen Green and Austin Williams did it last year
    I don't remember them walking to be honest. Tried to find my video but I think deleted it.

vCash
    Oh no, another shitty false narrative gets flushed

What’s next ? “They have to go 12-0 with that cupcake schedule next year, if not Leach has to be
    fired”, “9-3 is a major failure, just unacceptable”
    Again, tell me certainty how many walked last year? Post that information, you are so confident. I don't think anyone did. Maybe Williams and I can't find my video from the game. Another poster don't think anyone did and Bucky thought maybe Green and Williams.

vCash
    This is only in effect since 2021, you are basing this all on who walked last year, right ? So who were the seniors who declined to return ?

vCash
    This is only in effect since 2021, you are basing this all on who walked last year, right ? So who were the seniors who declined to return ?
    I found the answer from the Commercial Dispatch during their live game timeline article. No one walked and returned for us.

6:26 p.m. The players being honored for senior night: WR Carson Banks, P Tucker Day, K Scott Goodman, WR Malik Heath, WR Brodie King, OL Scott Lashley, S C.J. Morgan, S Fred Peters, K Brandon Ruiz (not dressed to play), OL LaQuinston Sharp, RB Omni Wells

vCash
    Transfer, medical redshirt and the rest never played. Why would a third stringer come back for an extra year ? Sharp did walk and return.

So based on last year, this whole thread is Huge pile of steaming bull.

vCash
    Transfer, medical redshirt and the rest never played. Why would a third stringer come back for an extra year ? Sharp did walk and return.

So based on last year, this whole thread is Huge pile of steaming bull.
    Yep I missed Sharp. My point was that you couldn't come up with all of these players that walked and came back. You were Just spewing piss and vinegar at people. And others thought we had multiple players walk and come back. The original thought that it looks to be a good indication of who and how many may opt for that additional year probably is a good guideline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Yep I missed Sharp. My point was that you couldn't come up with all of these players that walked and came back. You were Just spewing piss and vinegar at people. And others thought we had multiple players walk and come back. The original thought that it looks to be a good indication of who and how many may opt for that additional year probably is a good guideline.
    No, you are citing senior day 2021 as some precedent, when it was not. Seniors who are third string and do not play are obviously not going to come back and probably wouldn?t be allowed by coaches to take up roster space.

You have nothing to base this thread on other than wishful thinking.

The team for next year will return largely intact other than the players who are projected to get drafted as has been discussed here many times.