Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saturday will give us an idea

vCash

Saturday will give us an idea

of who is returning and who is not. Any of our Sr's that are out there for Sr Day means they arent using their C19 year. So def keep an eye on who participates and who doesnt.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    of who is returning and who is not. Any of our Sr's that are out there for Sr Day means they arent using their C19 year. So def keep an eye on who participates and who doesnt.
    No it doesn’t

This is your latest low IQ lame brained attempt to create a false narrative.

Plenty of players will be honored because they are seniors, but they will also return next year because they have a COVID year of eligibility and want to play one more year.

You want to say “see no one is coming back, we are going to suck, blah blah blah”

You try to be a propagandist but you are a little too dumb to create believable propaganda

vCash
    You are so dumb I bet you cant figure out how to operate a doorknob.

Any player that participates in Sr Day Saturday has no intention of returning next season.

vCash
    You are so dumb I bet you cant figure out how to operate a doorknob.

Any player that participates in Sr Day Saturday has no intention of returning next season.
    According to who ? You ?

Most of these guys will be honored as seniors and return for their COVID year.

You’re an idiot. That’s well documented.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    According to who ? You ?

Most of these guys will be honored as seniors and return for their COVID year.

You’re an idiot. That’s well documented.
    How many came back from last years senior day walk?

vCash
    I'm with C34 on this one.
    Cam young had already accepted a senior bowl invite too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    How many came back from last years senior day walk?
    I can promise you he wasn't at the game. I was, and guys like Tyrus Wheat, Jalen Green, and Austin Williams did NOT participate in the walk.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    No it doesn’t

Plenty of players will be honored because they are seniors, but they will also return next year because they have a COVID year of eligibility and want to play one more year.

You want to say “see no one is coming back, we are going to suck, blah blah blah”

You try to be a propagandist but you are a little too dumb to create believable propaganda
    It's incredible how stupid you are. You literally just ramble about things when you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. This board would be so much better without you.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    It's incredible how stupid you are. You literally just ramble about things when you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. This board would be so much better without you.
    Using sock puppets don’t make you any more credible C34. Just stick to one screen name.

Uh next year is the first year COVID seniors will come into play simpleton.

vCash
    Oh gosh, nobody is coming back next year, we suck, fahr
    leach blah blah blah

Is that the narrative you were shooting for dummy ?

vCash
    I would think most who aren't coming back will do the senior day. The ones who are seniors and aren't being honor will be back or transfer out. I wouldn't do the senior day thing IF I wasn't planning on coming back. It will be interesting to see.

vCash
    No it doesn’t

Why would a player participate in Senior Day and get all emotional and be out there with their family with players shedding tears .... Just to do it all over again next year?

vCash
    A lot of them probably don't know for sure what they're going to do yet. And even if a player says they don't want the COVID extra year now, our staff should still be recruiting them to see if they'll change their mind.

vCash
    I could be wrong, but I think Marcus Green participated in senior day twice, and I'm leaning toward Jamar Chaney also doing that. But I am going off memory from a decade or more ago.

Also Jordan Danberry?

vCash
    Using sock puppets don’t make you any more credible C34. Just stick to one screen name.

Uh next year is the first year COVID seniors will come into play simpleton.
    You are a terrible troll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think Marcus Green participated in senior day twice, and I'm leaning toward Jamar Chaney also doing that. But I am going off memory from a decade or more ago.

Also Jordan Danberry?
    Green and Danberry got notified of a medical redshirt after their seasons. Chaney was just at State 4 years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    I can promise you he wasn't at the game. I was, and guys like Tyrus Wheat, Jalen Green, and Austin Williams did NOT participate in the walk.
    Exactly. Anybody on the field for Sr Day is not coming back next year

vCash
    Green and Danberry got notified of a medical redshirt after their seasons. Chaney was just at State 4 years
    Chaney was here 2005-09 after getting a medical redshirt in 2008. Green was widely expected to return. Danberry was up in the air as I recall.

Another I'm not sure about is Wes Rea.

I think the main takeaway is that nobody is bound to how they're leaning the previous November and some people can change their minds in either direction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I think the main takeaway is that nobody is bound to how they're leaning the previous November and some people can change their minds in either direction.
    Neither Green nor Danberry knew if they were getting an extra year or not was my point.

Green didnt find out until July right before the season that his medical redshirt was granted- https://www.wlbt.com/story/18961220/...bilty-by-ncaa/

Same with Danberry. She found out in August after she thought she was done- https://www.clarionledger.com/story/...su/2068352001/

Saturday- our guys know they have another year if they want it. The ones that go thru Sr Day wont be coming back

vCash
    Neither Green nor Danberry knew if they were getting an extra year or not was my point.

Green didnt find out until July right before the season that his medical redshirt was granted- https://www.wlbt.com/story/18961220/...bilty-by-ncaa/

Same with Danberry. She found out in August after she thought she was done- https://www.clarionledger.com/story/...su/2068352001/

Saturday- our guys know they have another year if they want it. The ones that go thru Sr Day wont be coming back
    Game, set, match!