Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kylin Hill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    You can be in denial all you want but that flag was wrong and anything that remotely supports keeping it is Racist as ****.
    My goodness, man. Get a hobby. Nothing about what Golden said was racist. In a day in age where everyone makes everything about race....you've managed to somehow take the cake when it comes to stretching something into a race issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Probably because they couldn't get more than one play at a time out of him. He tapped out more than any other player I can remember.
    Sure did. Every time he ran the ball he got up like he had just made the Boobie Dixon run versus Houston and was exhausted. Drove me nuts. Kid had all the talent but thought he was bigger than the team. Apparently still does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    Are you saying what Goldendawg sarcastically said about the appearance of the new flag is racist?
    Yes. you cannot make a snide remark about Kylin helping get rid of the old confederate flag and it not be racist. So many of us don't even recognize these things because we hear much worse daily but it was and is racist. Unless:

Kylin actually designed that new flag or lead a campaign to adopt that particular design that I was not aware. I will apologize if that happened.

I was aware of Kylin coming out vocally to help get it changed. I don't think it mattered or had any affect on the outcome.

vCash
    Yes. you cannot make a snide remark about Kylin helping get rid of the old confederate flag and it not be racist. So many of us don't even recognize these things because we hear much worse daily but it was and is racist. Unless:

Kylin actually designed that new flag or lead a campaign to adopt that particular design that I was not aware. I will apologize if that happened.

I was aware of Kylin coming out vocally to help get it changed. I don't think it mattered or had any affect on the outcome.
    You must be so fun at parties

vCash
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ave-standards/

Matt Lafleur's explanation on why they released Kylin Hill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    The Packers release Kylin Hill. Matt Lefleur said Hill?s release is more about off the field stuff than on it. Said being a Packer is a privilege and you have to be supportive of others in your role, no matter how big or small.
    "Kylin shoulda checked his Packer Privilege." - every Packer practice squad member ever
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I am not in love with the new design either but Kylin only played a small part in the change that support from many corners.

I wasn't aware Kylin designed the new flag design or had any influence in what design was chosen. If he did, I apologize to you ad everyone else.
    I was trying to throw shade on my personal opinion of the design of the new flag, thus the ******. I am glad the old flag is gone and Kylin played a positive part in the change in my opinion. Now, back to sports, hope Kylin gets a shot with another team and does well. Always pull for MSU players to make and succeed in all pro leagues. Hail State!

vCash
    He can showboat all he wants in the xfl or the usfl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    You must be so fun at parties
    Not as much as I used to be, I have gotten old and ornery and am tired of bullshit. Guess what, I don't give a **** no more. I guess that happens to a lot of us when most everything you ever cared about dies.

vCash

Wow. He literally made a sarcastic joke (hence the ****) about the DESIGN of the new flag. Nothing about whether it should have been changed or not. Nothing about race. Nothing about the confederacy. Literally a critique of the art that was chosen.

It's unbelievably counterproductive to call something like this racist. It's why so many people pay no attention to claims of racism because people like you claim literally anything as racist and nobody has time to sort through this sort of bull shit.

I'm sure you think LaFleur's comments about Kylin being a bad teammate are racist too. Doesn't he know Kylin changed a flag???!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    He can showboat all he wants in the xfl or the usfl.
    Hopefully he gets picked up by another NFL team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Well I was watching the CFL last weekend. Hamilton needs a KO returner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Well I was watching the CFL last weekend. Hamilton needs a KO returner.
    Chad Kelly probably needs a job**

vCash
    Chad Kelly probably needs a job**
    Can he generate offense for the air raid? OC?**

vCash
    **** him then and **** him now.

vCash
    You can be in denial all you want but that flag was wrong and anything that remotely supports keeping it is Racist as ****.
    Holy shit. Your vajayjay and your straw man was bruised? Maybe you?d feel better if you just took a midol and quit posting for a while.

vCash
    Yup. Always pull for former bulldogs, even if it?s just to get their shit together. Lots of good and decent people are still pretty immature at 24 and 25, so not shocking that otherwise solid NFL prospects need an extra chance to keep it from killing their career. But I actually thought getting dropped from a college team was a wake up call for him. Disappointing that he didn?t learn anything. Especially since I didn?t get the impression that he came from a dysfunctional back ground that would explain it like some if it former players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Ffs, dude...let it go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Yup. Always pull for former bulldogs, even if it?s just to get their shit together. Lots of good and decent people are still pretty immature at 24 and 25, so not shocking that otherwise solid NFL prospects need an extra chance to keep it from killing their career. But I actually thought getting dropped from a college team was a wake up call for him. Disappointing that he didn?t learn anything. Especially since I didn?t get the impression that he came from a dysfunctional back ground that would explain it like some if it former players.
    This. Yep, and hopefully he figures it all out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    be careful youll be called a racist