Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kylin Hill

vCash

Kylin Hill

The Packers release Kylin Hill. Matt Lefleur said Hill?s release is more about off the field stuff than on it. Said being a Packer is a privilege and you have to be supportive of others in your role, no matter how big or small.
    Last edited by somebodyshotmypaw; 11-15-2022 at 09:30 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    The Packers release Kylin Hill. Matt Lefleur said Hill?s release is more about off the filed stuff than on it. Said being a Packer is a privilege and you have to be supportive of others in your role, no matter how big or small.
    Wow. Must have been a real hot button for LeFleur to feel compelled to comment about someone with a very limited role.

vCash
    What a surprise
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Nothing new about that.

vCash
    Basically Kylin complained to too many folks in the organization about his role. He didn’t embrace his role as the third string running back and as a special teamer. He was pouting and complaining instead of working and contributing.

vCash
    Think of guys that had good careers by accepting their roles and performing them well. Even when the roles are far smaller than what they played in college. JT Gray (plays special teams), Boobie Dixon (not many carries, mostly special teams and small offensive role), Eric Dampier (we won’t give you the ball, just defend and rebound, made $100 million).

Kylin has to realize that everybody can’t be the star.

vCash
    He helped our state get a new flag that looks like some small, medieval, European country.*****

vCash
    Absolute shocker. Him complaining? Would have never expected that!

vCash
    I really don't get this at the NFL level. If you make it as guy 53 that's a much better living than the majority of athletes.

Guys that are on the NFL scout team have very long odds of making it so if you make the roster be thankful.

vCash
    I realized Kylin had a bad attitude when he quit State and it seems he is still "That Guy" but:

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    He helped our state get a new flag that looks like some small, medieval, European country.*****
    Thank God we got rid of that piece of shit confederate flag whether he helped or not. No way should we be celebrating the confederacy. And before you say they war was not about slavery, at least read what Mississippi had to say why they succeeded in it's succession papers.

http://civildiscourse-historyblog.co...ts-mississippi

Now for the moderators: You can't let racist shit like that be said and just let it go. Turning a blind eye to racism and/or ignorance to such things is wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    I realized Kylin had a bad attitude when he quit State and it seems he is still "That Guy" but:

Thank God we got rid of that piece of shit confederate flag whether he helped or not. No way should we be celebrating the confederacy. And before you say they war was not about slavery, at least read what Mississippi had to say why they succeeded in it's succession papers.

Now for the moderators: You can't let racist shit like that be said and just let it go. Turning a blind eye to racism and/or ignorance to such things is wrong.
    Are you saying what Goldendawg sarcastically said about the appearance of the new flag is racist?

vCash

Sorry your feelings were hurt. Stop being a douche

vCash
    This is my house sigil***

vCash
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

Good grief

vCash

Hey, I am and was 100% for changing the flag, just don't like the design of the new one.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 11-16-2022 at 11:00 AM.

vCash

It's unfortunate that your vajayjay was bruised, but nobody said anything racist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowDawg View Post
    It's unfortunate that your vajayjay was bruised, but nobody said anything racist.

You can be in denial all you want but that flag was wrong and anything that remotely supports keeping it is Racist as ****.

vCash
    Hey, I am and was 100% for changing the flag, just don't like the design of the new one.
    I am not in love with the new design either but Kylin only played a small part in the change that support from many corners.

I wasn't aware Kylin designed the new flag design or had any influence in what design was chosen. If he did, I apologize to you ad everyone else.

vCash
    Probably because they couldn't get more than one play at a time out of him. He tapped out more than any other player I can remember.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)