Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Will Rogers versus anyone else at QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    OOC 4 wins

South Carolina Win

Auburn Win

Arkansas Win

UK home Win

A&M Win

Ole Miss home Win

That’s ten wins right there

LSU at home is a winnable game, I’d call it 50/50

I’ll call Alabama a loss at home

If we drop a game we shouldn’t that’s still nine wins with another win possible in a bowl game for ten wins

Leach owns a and m and uk is at home. Ole miss is a mess next year and auburn won’t be a powerhouse in kiffins first year. Arkansas is not good right now.

Nine wins are very very attainable next year. This team returns largely intact and will have some key additions in the the portal.
    LSU has a good coach and more talent than us and will probably further upgrade in the portal. That's not going to be 50/50 next year. Auburn is going to look very different. They're not untalented though. A good coach and some key transfers can make that a toss up or likely loss pretty quickly. UK is like us and probably won't chance their team that much with the portal and freshmen recruits. Who knows what Ole Miss will look like next year. They've got good building blocks though if Lane stays. A&M is still going to be talented.

Just impossible to say this far out. The margin between 2-6 and 5-3 is usually pretty damn slim.

vCash
    Not to mention us losing 2-3 draft picks on D and some turnover on the offensive end
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    LSU has a good coach and more talent than us and will probably further upgrade in the portal. That's not going to be 50/50 next year. Auburn is going to look very different. They're not untalented though. A good coach and some key transfers can make that a toss up or likely loss pretty quickly. UK is like us and probably won't chance their team that much with the portal and freshmen recruits. Who knows what Ole Miss will look like next year. They've got good building blocks though if Lane stays. A&M is still going to be talented.

Just impossible to say this far out. The margin between 2-6 and 5-3 is usually pretty damn slim.
    Don?t disagree, sec wins are very tough. I think at home, we will play LSU tough. I?m counting it as a loss, and we will of course lose one or maybe two road games that are toss ups. That still leaves us for a chance at nine wins.

Its also blatantly obvious when you have agenda driven negative posters screaming ?they can?t win they can?t win? over games that are very winnable. Just as this year we had one of the toughest schedules in the nation and 7-5/8-4 is all any reasonable fan expected. The schedule next year is much more reasonable.

ETA:

And everyone knows Forbes and wheat are going to the nfl, this isn?t some revelation.

Once we establish next years schedule is much more favorable, which it is, we have agenda driven BS artists start screaming that everyone is leaving, which they aren?t. Thanks to a Covid year we will return the team largely intact, which is another reason for optimism.
    Last edited by WhiskeyPirate; 11-18-2022 at 09:57 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    we have agenda driven BS artists start screaming that everyone is leaving, which they aren?t. Thanks to a Covid year we will return the team largely intact, which is another reason for optimism.
    I'm gonna guess these guys are out for Sr Day and wont be back (just guessing- no insider info...will see how I do on Saturday)

Crumedy
    Greek punter
    Dolla Bill
    Sharp
    Williams
    Kam Jones
    Cole Smith
    Jett
    Timbs
    Misscardi
    Pickering
    Watson
    Preston
    Matthews
    Davis
    Calvin
    Charlton
    Ducking
    Wheat
    Green

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I'm gonna guess these guys are out for Sr Day and wont be back (just guessing- no insider info...will see how I do on Saturday)

Crumedy
    Greek punter
    Dolla Bill
    Sharp
    Williams
    Kam Jones
    Cole Smith
    Jett
    Timbs
    Misscardi
    Pickering
    Watson
    Preston
    Matthews
    Davis
    Calvin
    Charlton
    Ducking
    Wheat
    Green
    Funny how it was just posted on the other site seniors going through senior day are still coming back and it is meaningless, and that’s from the guy who interviews the players on their intentions. Arkansas board said the same thing, all of their guys coming back for their extra Covid year are doing senior day and it doesn’t mean anything.

But keep spinning your tales.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash

Crumedy
    Greek punter
    Dolla Bill
    Sharp
    Williams
    Kam Jones
    Cole Smith
    Jett
    Timbs
    Misscardi
    Pickering
    Watson
    Preston
    Matthews
    Davis
    Calvin
    Charlton
    Ducking
    Wheat
    Green
    Pickering and Davis are probably coming back, per Paul. I don't know how credible that is.
    Last edited by Jarius; 11-18-2022 at 02:32 PM.

vCash
    Misscardi
    That is extraordinarily shitty, even by your standards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    That is extraordinarily shitty, even by your standards.
    Especially since the guy is 85% on field goals inside of 56 yards this year. And made three 44 yard fg in a row to tie auburn in a misty rain with the win swirling. Clown thing to say.

vCash
    He’s also missed two XP’s in only 15 tries. Other kickers in the league with as many as two misses have twice as many tries. 5 SEC teams haven’t missed one

vCash
    We all have maroon colored glasses here but trying to defend our kickers should be where we draw the line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Pickering and Davis are probably coming back, per Paul. I don't know how credible that is.
    We have 31 guys that are graduate players or Sr's- 22 participated in this video as not returning.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mi...f-home-finale/

Banned
    vCash
    He’s also missed two XP’s in only 15 tries. Other kickers in the league with as many as two misses have twice as many tries. 5 SEC teams haven’t missed one
    The problem was the laces by bad holds. We've seen that when we hold it proper we have solid kicking.

But I wouldn't expect someone who's a self proclaimed coach or chef to pay attention to the finer details.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    The problem was the laces by bad holds. We've seen that when we hold it proper we have solid kicking.

But I wouldn't expect someone who's a self proclaimed coach or chef to pay attention to the finer details.
    Always a reason kickers miss kicks. We just have more reasons than other teams

Banned
    vCash
    Always a reason kickers miss kicks. We just have more reasons than other teams
    You can have a bad kicking unit with a good kicker.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    It?s the holder. I discussed this with some people that would know.

vCash
    Don't we lose both punters (Trafford and the UMass transfer) and both transfer kickers from Coastal Carolina and Northern Colorado? If not, what is their status? Starting over might not be so bad, especially at punter recently.