Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Believe me if you want to but I?m telling the truth

vCash
    I think some of our WRs are dropping passes on purpose because they want our politically conservative coach to move on or get fired.

They are malcontents and Leach doesn't even know it.

vCash
    Ain't it great we are not all the same?????????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    I think some of our WRs are dropping passes on purpose because they want our politically conservative coach to move on or get fired.

I heard that it they were dropping passes because they are hardcore monarchists and WR is a huge Gavrilo Princip fanboy**

vCash
    If we fire Leach, and that is a gigantic if because I do not believe it happens, then that means this plan was in motion weeks ago and Cohen and Keenum had already identified 2 to 3 potential candidates. The call would now have to come from Keenum and although he does love MSU I highly doubt he makes that decision just on his own.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I heard that it they were dropping passes because they are hardcore monarchists and WR is a huge Gavrilo Princip fanboy**
    Ok this one was funny lololololl. Rep
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    If we fire Leach, and that is a gigantic if because I do not believe it happens, then that means this plan was in motion weeks ago and Cohen and Keenum had already identified 2 to 3 potential candidates. The call would now have to come from Keenum and although he does love MSU I highly doubt he makes that decision just on his own.
    If the rumor is true that Leach told Cohen he was thinking about retiring before the season started then the wheels have been in motion. Interest in the job has been gauged through agents and we have three or four guys right now that are ready for interviews.

As of right now, I'm betting Leach retires. It will be officially announced the Saturday after the Egg. And this is whether we win or not.

vCash
    I didn't think we would fire JM after winning the 2019 egg bowl, but we did, so I'm not counting anything out.

If we lose big, I do think it will be an interesting few days after the game.

If we lose close, I don't see it happening. If we win, he ain't going anywhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I didn't think we would fire JM after winning the 2019 egg bowl, but we did, so I'm not counting anything out.
    We fired him after the embarrassing bowl game display.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post

WTF - seriously? They are cutting their own throat draft wise! Very short sighted position if true!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    We fired him after the embarrassing bowl game display.
    Well, we only won the Egg b/c of the shear stupidity of an ole miss player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

If we lose big, I do think it will be an interesting few days after the game.

If we lose close, I don't see it happening. If we win, he ain't going anywhere.

I'm pretty sure that JoMo was fired due to disciplinary issues and the culture our football program had become.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    They are going to fire Mike Leach if he loses on thanksgiving

Just giving a warning.

That game is his job whether you believe me or not.
    If we make decisions like that, then we deserve the Croom years again. Anyone who makes Ole Miss our measuring stick isn't qualified to be in administration. Either we're headed in the right direction, or we're not. One game (or even 3) against Ole Miss has no bearing on that.

vCash
    I have no idea if we are going to fire him or not this year if he loses. I do know that losing three straight Egg Bowls almost certainly isn't survivable. I think only one coach has ever directly survived it, and he was fired eventually. My guess is we didn't have the money to buy him out at the time. That could be the situation we are in this time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    If we make decisions like that, then we deserve the Croom years again. Anyone who makes Ole Miss our measuring stick isn't qualified to be in administration. Either we're headed in the right direction, or we're not. One game (or even 3) against Ole Miss has no bearing on that.
    They aren't the measuring stick, but they ARE the floor.

vCash
    Mike Leach isn't getting fired short of pulling a Richard Williams. You guys can forget it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I'm pretty sure that JoMo was fired due to disciplinary issues and the culture our football program had become.
    Bingo. Probably would've pulled the trigger earlier if JoMo hadn't been in only his 2nd year. The bowl game fiasco gave Cohen (and whoever else) the out they needed to pull the trigger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    They aren't the measuring stick, but they ARE the floor.
    LOL ... how is what you just said not "the measuring stick". You'd be happy if we were 0-11 going into the EB and then we won it. God forbid we should hit "the floor".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Well, we only won the Egg b/c of the shear stupidity of an ole miss player.
    That was the BEST Egg Bowl win EVERY, seriously. It was glorious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    LOL ... how is what you just said not "the measuring stick". You'd be happy if we were 0-11 going into the EB and then we won it. God forbid we should hit "the floor".
    Because you can beat Ole Miss and still get fired. If you lose to them every single year you are going to get fired because that is the minimum to even have the measuring stick applied. If it was THE measuring stick JoMo would still be here now. Even if he never beat them again, he would be up to bat with two strikes this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    WTF - seriously? They are cutting their own throat draft wise! Very short sighted position if true!
    Delete - Wrong post