Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Believe me if you want to but I?m telling the truth

vCash

Believe me if you want to but I?m telling the truth

They are going to fire Mike Leach if he loses on thanksgiving

Just giving a warning.

That game is his job whether you believe me or not.

vCash
    Lol

vCash
    Wish you were right, but no chance. Especially on the road. We're State...we're cool with just being "okay" and getting curb stomped by every solid team we play

vCash
    Is this from "sources" or just your guess?

vCash
    I'll maybe believe it if we have an AD then.

vCash
    We know who the Leach haters are rooting for on Thanksgiving. Their fury and rage against this man far outshines their love for Mississippi State.

vCash
    It'd have to come from Keenum. I don't think our new AD would have the balls to make that decision, even though it would be warranted. Last time we've had a coach lose 3 straight to them was Felker's last three Egg Bowls and he was rightfully fired for it.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    It'd have to come from Keenum. I don't think our new AD would have the balls to make that decision, even though it would be warranted. Last time we've had a coach lose 3 straight to them was Felker's last three Egg Bowls and he was rightfully fired for it.
    Are you just completely indifferent to the idea that some Ole Miss teams are better than others and losing to a good one is less bad than losing to a bad one? That notion just doesn't register with you at all?

vCash
    This team is on the verge of quitting on Leach. Anytime a team is just running the clock out and breaks a long run on the opposing team that other team has quit. Pay attention. I believe we're about to see a Croom type eggbowl when his team said F you Sylvester.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    They are going to fire Mike Leach if he loses on thanksgiving

Just giving a warning.

That game is his job whether you believe me or not.
    Who is coming up with the $16.5 Million?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I'd guess the same people that came up with the money to offer Mullen 6.5M a year to stay back in 2018... which is the same group that found the money to fire JoMO after year 2... which is the same group that ponied up 5.5M to get Leach.

Money people have money, they do not come to Elitedawgs to tell us what they're willing to spend. It's their money, if they value State winning more than they value 16.5M in the bank,, we'll get a new coach. Cant blame them one bit if they keep the cash for themselves though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    This team is on the verge of quitting on Leach. Anytime a team is just running the clock out and breaks a long run on the opposing team that other team has quit. Pay attention. I believe we're about to see a Croom type eggbowl when his team said F you Sylvester.
    I think you're right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    We know who the Leach haters are rooting for on Thanksgiving. Their fury and rage against this man far outshines their love for Mississippi State.
    I've had a belly full of Leach's offense, but I'll never cheer against my beloved bulldogs. I hope we beat them into bloody submission. Then I hope Leach retires which I know he won't.

vCash
    Yup

vCash
    There are no Leach haters there are MSU lovers. No one is pulling for OM in anything ever. Some just have a longer tolerance for us sucking than others.

vCash
    Nobody on this board is cheering for ole miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Nobody on this board is cheering for ole miss.
    Bull. Shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Some of the cigar boys are holding back on big NIL donations in preparation for having the buyout $$ to get rid of the pirate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Some of the cigar boys are holding back on big NIL donations in preparation for having the buyout $$ to get rid of the pirate.
    Obviously false and would be incredibly stupid if true. Imagine what kind of recruiting/transfer haul we would get this offseason with an extra $16 million in the NIL pool.

vCash
    Bull. Shit.
    I have trouble believing that. Just because you want to say it, doesn't mean it's true.

Who are they?