Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Believe me if you want to but I?m telling the truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Who is coming up with the $16.5 Million?
    You keep quoting that figure, have you actually seen the buyout clauses in his contract? Every indication I've received is he doesn't get a fully guaranteed buyout equal to what he would have made over the next 3 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I have trouble believing that. Just because you want to say it, doesn't mean it's true.

Who are they?
    Just because you say it's not true doesn't mean it's false. It's very clear that a lot of this board hates Leach on a personal, non-football level and will do anything to see him fired. People have been excitedly posting about the idea of Ole Miss not only beating us, now they're all starting to smugly dream of us getting blown out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Obviously false and would be incredibly stupid if true. Imagine what kind of recruiting/transfer haul we would get this offseason with an extra $16 million in the NIL pool.
    I know one of them personally. He is BDC only until we get a coach that has a grasp on what he wants to run offensively.

Leach still coaches like he thinks what worked in the Big12 and PAC 12 will work in the SEC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    I know one of them personally. He is BDC only until we get a coach that has a grasp on what he wants to run offensively.
    Tell your buddy he's part of the problem and not part of the solution. And to get over himself.

vCash
    Tell your buddy he's part of the problem and not part of the solution. And to get over himself.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Quaoarsking again.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    There are no Leach haters there are MSU lovers. No one is pulling for OM in anything ever. Some just have a longer tolerance for us sucking than others.
    This is not the Croom error. No one is cheering for OM to win to get Leach fired (but plenty of folks wanted OM to beat us to get Croom fired). With the right QB and a little tweaking, this offense could be very exciting and I think most see that.

vCash
    So Cohen could see what?s going to happen, and took the easy way out?? It feels like he already folded on our future with Leach and got out.
    Last edited by IMissJack; 11-13-2022 at 02:25 PM.

vCash
    Why? It?s his ****ing money - he can put whatever stipulation on it he pleases just like I can with my money

vCash
    Should I have Turkey or Prime Rib for Dinner "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
    Why? It?s his ****ing money - he can put whatever stipulation on it he pleases just like I can with my money
    I didn't say he couldn't? He can give $0 to anything if he wants.

But if he's withholding money from the school over his own pissy fits, he gives up the right to also complain about the results on the field since he's hurting the team rather than helping it.

vCash
    How is ye withholding money if he is still giving it BDC as stated earlier?
    Anything above and beyond that is lagniappe

vCash
    If the team flips on Leach or we see a huge number of transfers, we still won't fire Leach unless we have a new AD before December. We'd be so far behind on coaching search we'd be dead in the water. Eggbowl won't matter either. It's all about that AD hire right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    They are going to fire Mike Leach if he loses on thanksgiving

Just giving a warning.

That game is his job whether you believe me or not.
    you want to put 5k on it!

vCash
    Whats funny to me is that most of the hardline Leach supporters seem to be Center-left with their politics.

Personally, I like the guy. He has an oddball sense of humor and a dry wit. My personality is similar to someone like a Chevy Chase so I get it. Leach's response to the eye candy working as a sideline reporter last night at halftime about the officiating was brilliant.

I just dislike his offensive hardheadedness. Throw the ball....be good at what you do...to get overcomplicated...I get it. But the SEC is a LOS league and to win that you have to run the ball some more. It's just a fact
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Whats funny to me is that most of the hardline Leach supporters seem to be Center-left with their politics.

Personally, I like the guy. He has an oddball sense of humor and a dry wit. My personality is similar to someone like a Chevy Chase so I get it. Leach's response to the eye candy working as a sideline reporter last night at halftime about the officiating was brilliant.

I just dislike his offensive hardheadedness. Throw the ball....be good at what you do...to get overcomplicated...I get it. But the SEC is a LOS league and to win that you have to run the ball some more. It's just a fact
    Center-left?

vCash
    From what I gathered during the Ark game in 2008 sitting w/a bunch of drunk cigar boys....Croom's fate was sealed long before the Egg Bowl. Still, we beat Ark that game. I thought Croom maybe give 2009 bc of the game and was shut up pretty quick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Center-left?
    Yea ... LOL. That's what I thought too.

My complaints with Leach ain't the offense. My main complaint is personnel. Outside of the RBs, our offensive skill players ain't tough. Will don't wanna get hit, receivers don't wanna get hit or be physical, etc. Harvey is the toughest skill player we have (not including RBs).

My other concern and maybe complaint ... Leach ain't a present day coach not because of his offense, but because he's old school and not a psychological motivator type coach. Leach is just a "do you job" coach. He doesn't pat players on the back at all, and while he is critical, he used to be more vocal about it, but he's gotten into trouble for it.

Kiffin is more of a present day coach, more of a motivator. Kiffin got his guys up to play hard yesterday and fight. OM is a good team but Bama sleep walked thru that game yesterday, except when they needed to dominate a play or 2 or 3 ... then they did. They could've done the same thing to OM that LSU did if they had really wanted to.

Ultimately it all rolls up to Leach tho. Whether it's motivation, skill player toughness, offense, or whatever. If Arnett's D sucked that's on Leach to fix too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    There are no Leach haters there are MSU lovers. No one is pulling for OM in anything ever. Some just have a longer tolerance for us sucking than others.
    That's total BS. As soon as some on here heard we were going to hire or had hired CML, the pitchforks were out in full force, and it became more of an agenda to prove he shouldn't be here and/or wanted him to fail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    That's total BS. As soon as some on here heard we were going to hire or had hired CML, the pitchforks were out in full force, and it became more of an agenda to prove he shouldn't be here and/or wanted him to fail.
    Dis is tru.

vCash
    Saying the outcome of a single game determines his future is too simplistic.