Thread: Believe me if you want to but I?m telling the truth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Whats funny to me is that most of the hardline Leach supporters seem to be Center-left with their politics.

Personally, I like the guy. He has an oddball sense of humor and a dry wit. My personality is similar to someone like a Chevy Chase so I get it. Leach's response to the eye candy working as a sideline reporter last night at halftime about the officiating was brilliant.

I just dislike his offensive hardheadedness. Throw the ball....be good at what you do...to get overcomplicated...I get it. But the SEC is a LOS league and to win that you have to run the ball some more. It's just a fact
    Center-left?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Center-left?
    Yea ... LOL. That's what I thought too.

My complaints with Leach ain't the offense. My main complaint is personnel. Outside of the RBs, our offensive skill players ain't tough. Will don't wanna get hit, receivers don't wanna get hit or be physical, etc. Harvey is the toughest skill player we have (not including RBs).

My other concern and maybe complaint ... Leach ain't a present day coach not because of his offense, but because he's old school and not a psychological motivator type coach. Leach is just a "do you job" coach. He doesn't pat players on the back at all, and while he is critical, he used to be more vocal about it, but he's gotten into trouble for it.

Kiffin is more of a present day coach, more of a motivator. Kiffin got his guys up to play hard yesterday and fight. OM is a good team but Bama sleep walked thru that game yesterday, except when they needed to dominate a play or 2 or 3 ... then they did. They could've done the same thing to OM that LSU did if they had really wanted to.

Ultimately it all rolls up to Leach tho. Whether it's motivation, skill player toughness, offense, or whatever. If Arnett's D sucked that's on Leach to fix too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Yea ... LOL. That's what I thought too.

My complaints with Leach ain't the offense. My main complaint is personnel. Outside of the RBs, our offensive skill players ain't tough. Will don't wanna get hit, receivers don't wanna get hit or be physical, etc. Harvey is the toughest skill player we have (not including RBs).

My other concern and maybe complaint ... Leach ain't a present day coach not because of his offense, but because he's old school and not a psychological motivator type coach. Leach is just a "do you job" coach. He doesn't pat players on the back at all, and while he is critical, he used to be more vocal about it, but he's gotten into trouble for it.

Kiffin is more of a present day coach, more of a motivator. Kiffin got his guys up to play hard yesterday and fight. OM is a good team but Bama sleep walked thru that game yesterday, except when they needed to dominate a play or 2 or 3 ... then they did. They could've done the same thing to OM that LSU did if they had really wanted to.

Ultimately it all rolls up to Leach tho. Whether it's motivation, skill player toughness, offense, or whatever. If Arnett's D sucked that's on Leach to fix too.
    Ducking is the softest receiver we have, Harvey the toughest. Will is soft . I don’t see any problem with the defense they are good and made the stops but the officials intervened several times.

We have four losses, three of those we aren’t winning no matter who is coaching.

Next year there will be enough wins with a soft schedule Leach can retire here if he wants, it’s his third full season and fourth if you count COVID. The program will start arcing up when the more talented qbs get on the field and the offensive line is fully built.

The agenda driven people will still bitch, but even now they are a very small minority.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Center-left?
    What’s funny about that, Leach got some flak from some liberal media types on the other site because he spoke at a Trump event in Washington.

At WSU his only detractors came about because he spoke at a Trump event and the hard core leftists won’t forgive him. People that respect a Leach off the field tend to be libertarian, free thinkers, conservatives

Ignorance abounds