Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a new coach and QB

vCash
    Unlikely Leach will be fired after a 7-5 season with the new AD. Unless we lose by 40 to them then all bets are off. Will has been decent for the most part but clearly we need a more mobile qb. Hard to get fired up about next year as Parsons won't be ready so it will be the same ole same ole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    There is no moral victory in defeat. Stop.
    Wtf? I never said a word about "moral victory." I am just pointing out that any "record against Ole Miss" comparison has to include how good Ole Miss was those years.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Tennessee offense is so fun to watch.
    Wasn't when they played Georgia. We scored 13 O points against em too. (If you remove the 6 for the punt return TD)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    I hate to have to agree with this bc I like Will a lot as a person, but this is just a fact. A Gardner Minshew in this offense would make it explosive. Maybe Chris Parson is that guy but I really wish we could find a 1-2 year stop gap.
    I can't tell if it's Will or Leach. He throws everyone under the bus but Will.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I can't tell if it's Will or Leach. He throws everyone under the bus but Will.
    I think it's a combination of Will's athleticism & we also drop way to many passes. I wish it had worked, but we are Maxed out with him at quarterback.

vCash
    This offense has to be perfect to work.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    This offense has to be perfect to work.
    Not if it had a semi mobile quarterback instead of the statue of Mississippi liberty

vCash
    Well this thread can apply to the Saints.