Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not even competitive

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Time to load up on NIL and find new receivers in the portal. I think Leach is pretty frustrated with them too.
    And new QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayIndustries View Post
    And new QB
    We need to look for a grad transfer that played in a similar offense. Minshew came from east Carolina state, picked ip the offense in a few months and was one of the best qbs in the country. it can be done.

vCash
    And new QB
    Sure. We should be willing to upgrade any position or player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We're 1-3 in our last 4 games. We've underperformed in all 4 using Vegas lines. We haven't broken 400 yards or 5 yds/play in any of those games. You're right... we killing it
    At the start of the season. Most thought we,would be 7-3 at best . We blew Kentucky for sure. So now we are 6-4 with a chance to be 8-4. Why is everyone acting like we are so bad. You rant in several post everyday. Shit, I think we can be 8-4 and then win the bowl for 9 wins?how many Coaches have done that at MSU. Quit 17ing whining. You could be an A&M fan, then crying would be justified.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    At the start of the season. Most thought we,would be 7-3 at best . We blew Kentucky for sure. So now we are 6-4 with a chance to be 8-4. Why is everyone acting like we are so bad. You rant in several post everyday. Shit, I think we can be 8-4 and then win the bowl for 9 wins?how many Coaches have done that at MSU. Quit 17ing whining. You could be an A&M fan, then crying would be justified.
    Losing is one thing, but total offensive regression is quite another when your HC is an offensive guy

vCash
    Didn’t you know we were a juggernut before Leach got here and he is destroying our program…***

Hell that’s what people act like. We have never won shit in football and people act like we are LSU or something. We are 6-4 and have lost to Bama, UGA, LSU (who are all top 10) and Ky. Yes KY was frustrating but if Will had played a Galway decent game we win.

Leach has kept us at our all time normal in wins. Some people act like we are winning 1-2 games a year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Didn’t you know we were a juggernut before Leach got here and he is destroying our program…***

Hell that’s what people act like. We have never won shit in football and people act like we are LSU or something. We are 6-4 and have lost to Bama, UGA, LSU (who are all top 10) and Ky. Yes KY was frustrating but if Will had played a Galway decent game we win.

Leach has kept us at our all time normal in wins. Some people act like we are winning 1-2 games a year.
    I think to many it's not the losses, but how we have looked offensively in those losses, sometimes even in wins as AU.

vCash
    And new QB
    Seriously, if there's a good mobile QB in the portal that fits the air raid scheme Leach and co. need to go after him HARD. Unfortunately, WR has reached his ceiling in this offense and I don't know what the hell is going on with Sawyer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Seriously, if there's a good mobile QB in the portal that fits the air raid scheme Leach and co. need to go after him HARD. Unfortunately, WR has reached his ceiling in this offense and I don't know what the hell is going on with Sawyer.
    Sawyer going to transfer to some B12 team, be dominant and get drafted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
    This is tcu qb?s last year , I could see Sonny dykes coming after sawyer.

vCash
    Leach will never have a hard time getting qbs , it would only be a problem because of sawyers experience

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Leach will never have a hard time getting qbs , it would only be a problem because of sawyers experience
    Here?s the deal
    Sawyer transfers out
    Will?s the qb next year (breaks all the records - yay for individualism)
    Leach loses number 4 to om
    Leach won?t be here to bring in another Qb

vCash
    That UK game definitely put a damper on the season. Losing to top 10 LSU, Bama and UGA is not the issue. We would probably be ranked around #18 if we could have just taken care of business against UK, but we play awful on the road. I could be wrong, but I think the season would overall be viewed different by rational Miss State fans if we beat UK and had a 7-3 record. I am hoping Ark beats Ole Miss so that if we beat them we can get the Outback or Gator bowl. I think UF and Ole Miss will be our main bowl competition if Ark can beat Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    That UK game definitely put a damper on the season. Losing to top 10 LSU, Bama and UGA is not the issue. We would probably be ranked around #18 if we could have just taken care of business against UK, but we play awful on the road. I could be wrong, but I think the season would overall be viewed different by rational Miss State fans if we beat UK and had a 7-3 record. I am hoping Ark beats Ole Miss so that if we beat them we can get the Outback or Gator bowl. I think UF and Ole Miss will be our main bowl competition if Ark can beat Ole Miss.
    It?s amazing that we refer to LSU as a top 10 team - yes now so maybe - but when we played them that was not a top 10 team

vCash
    It?s amazing that we refer to LSU as a top 10 team - yes now so maybe - but when we played them that was not a top 10 team
    Our bad loss put them in Atlanta

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Our bad loss put them in Atlanta
    a bad loss--right--because teams go into Death valley and win all the time. Why not look up our record in the past of wins in Death Valley. The fact that some people thought we were going to cruze into baton Rouge and beat a team loaded with 4-5 star players in their home stadium-proves those folks were idiots. them Beating Ole Miss and Bama actually put them in Atlanta.

vCash
    a bad loss--right--because teams go into Death valley and win all the time. Why not look up our record in the past of wins in Death Valley. The fact that some people thought we were going to cruze into baton Rouge and beat a team loaded with 4-5 star players in their home stadium-proves those folks were idiots. them Beating Ole Miss and Bama actually put them in Atlanta.
    Again, at the time we played them, they weren't good. They have came a long way after Tenn embarrassed them. If we played them now at tiger stadium, we'd tap out at halftime

vCash
    Let's see how off I am.

SR portals to Nebraska with a new head coach with an air raid pedigree and looks outstanding in that offense.

vCash
    Past performance does not equate to future performance - just a loser?s attitude to say welp we?ve always sucked there so let?s give the team a pass

That game was there for the taking but our team decided to choke on a bag of corn dogs

vCash
    Some on this board apparently have never experienced Death Valley at night. It is an intimidating place to play.