Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a head football coach who is

vCash

Need a head football coach who is

heavily involved in recruiting and runs a modern offense with a mobile QB. The ability to implement some tempo and go under center at times would also be a plus. The ability to convert short yardage down and distance would also be a plus.

I say offer Chris Klineman 5.5 million but I'm sure there are other options as well.

vCash
    You are a pretty good peewee coach fatty

vCash
    More than anything we need to recruit and invest in NIL.

vCash
    Leach really makes me want to give to the NIL.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    heavily involved in recruiting and runs a modern offense with a mobile QB. The ability to implement some tempo and go under center at times would also be a plus. The ability to convert short yardage down and distance would also be a plus.

I say offer Chris Klineman 5.5 million but I'm sure there are other options as well.
    Tennessee offense is so much fun to watch.

vCash
    We are not improving or getting better. But I see our defense plays with passion. I don’t see this on offense.
    Last 4 games have been really bad under Leach.

vCash
    Cohen just gave Leach an extension this summer. It would cost us $16.5 Million to fire him.

vCash
    Need a coach to hold the players to a higher standard.

vCash
    Leach is also going to win 9-10 games next year

He does need to get rid of Will to win 10+ Though, which is doable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Cohen just gave Leach an extension this summer. It would cost us $16.5 Million to fire him.
    Doubt its that much with 3 years left. There is almost always some type of negotiation on a buyout. Lots of times if coaches go to a new job that next season their new salary is deducted from the buyout and such...meaning all the contract salary is not guaranteed
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post

He does need to get rid of Will to win 10+ Though, which is doable
    Ahahhahaha, you don't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is. No chance we do better than 8-4 next year.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    We wont be as good next year and the schedule turns on us again. @A&M, @Auburn, and @UPig...plus LSU at home. We likely wont got 3-1 in those games plus Bama on the road and a toss up @SC.

Staring 6-6 or 7-5 at best again in the eye next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Well that was dumb as shit. I hope that's not true. We were bidding against ourselves

vCash
    You are a pretty good peewee coach fatty
    Are you 5?

vCash
    Guys, we have no AD.

You do not fire bowl eligible coaches with no AD to make an organized hire. And even then... if our boosters weren't afraid of a 10+M buyout, they'd donate more to NIL. The fact we can't get NIL going proves our money men aren't that serious about stepping the program up.

Now, if Leach decides he doesn't like real competition and having to change his style and he retires... I won't shed any tears. We'd have to nail the next hire, but Lane has proven you can build an entire new team with the Portal in 1 offseason so any fears about the Air Raid ruining us are not reality. We could go get a mibile QB and a couple TEs if a new coach wanted that.

But att the end of the day, football is won by good players, and good players want money. We don't seem tto have nearly as much as our peers, so the next coach won't be able to do much at State either.

vCash
    Well that was dumb as shit. I hope that's not true. We were bidding against ourselves
    We?ve literally extended to the max 4 year every year for at least the past 10 years?supposedly it?s supposed to show full support behind the coach and help with recruiting or so they, anyone think that?s working?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We wont be as good next year and the schedule turns on us again. @A&M, @Auburn, and @UPig...plus LSU at home. We likely wont got 3-1 in those games plus Bama on the road and a toss up @SC.

Staring 6-6 or 7-5 at best again in the eye next year
    Hahahahja

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Sheen420 View Post
    We?ve literally extended to the max 4 year every year for at least the past 10 years?supposedly it?s supposed to show full support behind the coach and help with recruiting or so they, anyone think that?s working?
    We didnt extend JoVester after 2018 I believe and didnt extend Mullen after 2016. Cant remember if we extended Leach after 2020 or not. It hasnt been automatic

vCash
    Hahahahja
    at least we get Kentucky back at home so that should help us

vCash

Just got back from game. We ran tempo many plays. We hurried up to the LOS, then waited about 25 seconds to get a "play" in, JoMo 2.0.