Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Dogs vs Dogs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I just want yall to pause for a second and realize the kid who has literally shattered every passing record in our history, has the egg bowl passing yards record, has won just as much as any other QB in our history save one, has multiple comeback wins and has won at Auburn and at A&M which is something many many starting QBs at this school has never done.I could go on and on. All while watching his WRs literally drop pass after pass..We are trying to say that he is awful and couldnt play at a D2. Take a deep breath.
    The records are absolutely irrelevant. We've never passed the ball this much. Of course he's gonna shatter records. A monkey could break our passing records.

Most Egg Bowl passing yards, huh? Tell me, did we win that game? Has he ever beaten OM? That's right. He'll be 0-3 vs. them in 2 weeks.

He's an average QB that hinders our already average offense. He has no playmaking ability, he has a weak arm, he's slow, he can't survey the field. He knows where he's going pre snap, but if that receiver is covered, he dumps it to the RB or goes into the fetal position for a sack. He's an 84 rated 3 star QB who had G5 offers and he plays like one.

vCash
    Yall all have a good one. Im not going on and on with this bunch. Yall all better hope and pray that we do lose to OM, bc If we dont the amount of shit yall should eat should feed some of yall for life
    Same goes to you if we do lose. You shouldn't be allowed to post anymore because you don't bring anything of substance and clearly have an agenda to pump up your noodle arm QB and our behind the times coach.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Yall all have a good one. Im not going on and on with this bunch. Yall all better hope and pray that we do lose to OM, bc If we dont the amount of shit yall should eat should feed some of yall for life
    I'm holding out hope we somehow beat those bastards.

vCash
    Oh ok. A few minutes ago stats didnt matter. But now they do. I have never seen evidence of those stats but considering the amount of drops and times he gets hit I would say the fact that we havent thrown 90 interceptions is pretty good. Let me know what stats we can use and when
    I just now responded to you. Stats matter. But context matters too. We throw it 60 times a game so statically speaking Passing Yards will be high.

But Will is horribly inefficient with those yards. Hence the added context of him being awful under pressure and dead last in the SEC in first downs and touchdowns under pressure. That matters. Cause at some point you have to make plays happen.

Simply put Will doesn’t make plays when they matter by and large.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Good point. Leach is recruiting like Dabo. He just needs a couple of more years. After all, he is a young up and coming coach.
    When we turn this offense over to deshaun watson, watch out

vCash
    Even though common sense said different, I was still hoping for a miracle. Yeah, and I hope to win the lottery, too. Fact is the offense was about as effective as a glass hammer. Oh well, on to the next. Just beat TSUN one more time before I depart this green earth!! Not that I am expecting to depart soon, but I am just about to lose faith I will see it happen again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    Dabo Swinney took a few years to get Clemson going.

Some of you want to fire coaches every 3 years and wonder why we never get anywhere.

Hiring coaches is a crapshoot unless you know you're getting a proven head coach. Look at the position TAMU got themselves in.

Only a small handful of hires worked out overall.
    Lol at comparing Leach with Dabo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Same goes to you if we do lose. You shouldn't be allowed to post anymore because you don't bring anything of substance and clearly have an agenda to pump up your noodle arm QB and our behind the times coach.
    Right. I wont go back and forth over message board substance. Yall clearly provide all of that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    What 17'n substance do you bring? Lolz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    Lol at comparing Leach with Dabo.
    There are always going to be some posters that defend whoever the MSU coach is to death. There were many that loved Joe Moorhead and said no way he would be fired. Hell, there were some that defended Croom until the end.

vCash
    Sonny Dykes has really been something else at TCU this year. Just goes to show how the right coaching can lead to success with a big talent deficit. TCU was picked 8th in the big 12 because he legit had a full team of kids that were laughed at by Texas, OU and other big teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    I just now responded to you. Stats matter. But context matters too. We throw it 60 times a game so statically speaking Passing Yards will be high.

But Will is horribly inefficient with those yards. Hence the added context of him being awful under pressure and dead last in the SEC in first downs and touchdowns under pressure. That matters. Cause at some point you have to make plays happen.

Simply put Will doesn’t make plays when they matter by and large.
    Yeah cant win with him. Hes soft. Look at all
    Those hits he takes and not only is he still alive but he keeps fighting. He throws it downfield into coverage to give us a shot? we bitch. He throws it short to the back? We bitch. What a loser. Wes Carroll could do that hell I have seen arguments for Tyson Lee! Lets do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Sonny Dykes has really been something else at TCU this year. Just goes to show how the right coaching can lead to success with a big talent deficit. TCU was picked 8th in the big 12 because he legit had a full team of kids that were laughed at by Texas, OU and other big teams.
    How many coaches are you going to hire before you get there. How many years do you give them to succeed?

In today's world they are going to want to know how much NIL money they have to work with.

vCash
    Rogers had 4 D1 offers coming out of high school. That is who he is. It's not his fault. It's our's for thinking he's something he's not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    How many coaches are you going to hire before you get there. How many years do you give them to succeed?

In today's world they are going to want to know how much NIL money they have to work with.
    You’re dealing with morons with an agenda and no skin in the game. Dangerous combo, Sub 100 IQ losers, living on the government cheese making coaching decisions on the internet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    When we turn this offense over to deshaun watson, watch out
    “Deshaun is the man”!!!! from the movie Silver Linings

vCash
    Oh and btw show me where I have vehemently defended Leach? There is a lot he does and does not do that I would change. But he is not the worst coach in the country and he should not be fired. If we lose to OM next year he is coaching for his job. I wouldnt be heartbroken if we fired him or if he retired after the Egg if we lose it. But yall have taken this too far. He is a proven winner and has won here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Rogers had 4 D1 offers coming out of high school. That is who he is. It's not his fault. It's our's for thinking he's something he's not.
    Guess how many Minshew had?or Dak?or Fitz.. If we took Minshew right now yall would pitch a bitch about it bc he went from NWCC to Troy to ECU to WSU. That doesnt help your argument

vCash
    Oh and btw show me where I have vehemently defended Leach? There is a lot he does and does not do that I would change. But he is not the worst coach in the country and he should not be fired. If we lose to OM next year he is coaching for his job. I wouldnt be heartbroken if we fired him or if he retired after the Egg if we lose it. But yall have taken this too far. He is a proven winner and has won here.
    I guess. He's 17-17 (10-15)

vCash
    Yeah cant win with him. Hes soft. Look at all
    Those hits he takes and not only is he still alive but he keeps fighting. He throws it downfield into coverage to give us a shot? we bitch. He throws it short to the back? We bitch. What a loser. Wes Carroll could do that hell I have seen arguments for Tyson Lee! Lets do it.
    He’s honestly not very tough.

The OL has been really good this year and he still sucks and acts scared even when no one is there.

I guess you just love ignoring stats.

We have allowed less sacks than every team in the SEC except for 2. We allow the least amount of pressure in the SEC besides 2 teams. And that’s with us throwing it 60 times a game giving defenses way more opportunities to rush the QB and put pressure on him.

Despite that we have one of the best OL’s in the SEC after losing a 1st round LT.

And despite all that. Will is the worst passer in the SEC under pressure when it matters. Brady Cook at Missouri is even better than him.

The stats show that all you have to do is sneeze in Will’s direction and he folds like a lawn chair.

You’re way too emotional invested in Will Rogers.