Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Dogs vs Dogs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I just want yall to pause for a second and realize the kid who has literally shattered every passing record in our history, has the egg bowl passing yards record, has won just as much as any other QB in our history save one, has multiple comeback wins and has won at Auburn and at A&M which is something many many starting QBs at this school has never done.I could go on and on. All while watching his WRs literally drop pass after pass..We are trying to say that he is awful and couldnt play at a D2. Take a deep breath.
    You telling anyone else to take a deep breath after that post is peak unawareness.

Check down Charlie isn’t good. We know you can’t be objective though. If only you could admit it.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I am willing to say, Marks, Rufus, and Walley we?re the only three offensive skill position players that came to make plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    That?s dans record when Ole Miss had 8 wins. 3-4 when they had 5 wins but that was great
    cool

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDAWG85 View Post
    Arnett has to go.
    Hell no! We do need a new secondary coach

vCash
    Easy money. Can't believe I only bet $500 on this game.

vCash
    Yeah he does not complete every pass he ever throws. Sure. Neither does Dart and yall slobber over him and every other QB besides our own who battles for us every game
    This bunch of fans (little letters) will hate every coach and player who plays for MSU until someone takes us to the land of milk and honey. EVERY Coach and Player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    He was so awesome we lost to South Alabama.

Leach hasn't had any game remotely close to that.
    Don't forget the drubbing from UGA in 2017. 38-3 I believe? That blue collar O was clicking on all cylinders that day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Will is still in....
    If we're losing or winning by 50 Will plays. And if you question it certain posters on here will tell you to stop bitching.
    Last edited by DownwardDawg; 11-12-2022 at 10:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    You telling anyone else to take a deep breath after that post is peak unawareness.

Check down Charlie isn’t good. We know you can’t be objective though. If only you could admit it.
    No. Just bc it is facts and yall want to blame him doesnt make it unaware. He is not perfect. But yall have done everything but make up rumors that he is gay. Oh wait, y?all did that to the one of the last QBs we had

vCash
    No. Just bc it is facts and yall want to blame him doesnt make it unaware. He is not perfect. But yall have done everything but make up rumors that he is gay. Oh wait, y?all did that to the one of the last QBs we had
    He is statistically the worst QB in the SEC under pressure and pressured less than all but 2 SEC teams. That’s the facts. He is last in the SEC in throwing TDs or 1st downs under pressure.
    That’s the facts.

vCash
    People wouldn't be so hard on Will if he was good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Don't forget the drubbing from UGA in 2017. 38-3 I believe? That blue collar O was clicking on all cylinders that day.
    Kirby even started the game with a trick play...

vCash
    how many DOG dropped passes tonight??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    He is statistically the worst QB in the SEC under pressure and pressured less than all but 2 SEC teams. That’s the facts. He is last in the SEC in throwing TDs or 1st downs under pressure.
    That’s the facts.
    Oh ok. A few minutes ago stats didnt matter. But now they do. I have never seen evidence of those stats but considering the amount of drops and times he gets hit I would say the fact that we havent thrown 90 interceptions is pretty good. Let me know what stats we can use and when

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    how many DOG dropped passes tonight??
    none until the game was over. then we had 3.

vCash
    Dabo Swinney took a few years to get Clemson going.

Some of you want to fire coaches every 3 years and wonder why we never get anywhere.

Hiring coaches is a crapshoot unless you know you're getting a proven head coach. Look at the position TAMU got themselves in.

Only a small handful of hires worked out overall.

vCash
    Yall all have a good one. Im not going on and on with this bunch. Yall all better hope and pray that we do lose to OM, bc If we dont the amount of shit yall should eat should feed some of yall for life

vCash
    Oh ok. A few minutes ago stats didnt matter. But now they do. I have never seen evidence of those stats but considering the amount of drops and times he gets hit I would say the fact that we havent thrown 90 interceptions is pretty good. Let me know what stats we can use and when
    he provided some pretty damning stats there Bucky. I would say Total passing yards is pretty meaningless considering Chance Lovertich would have broken that record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    Dabo Swinney took a few years to get Clemson going.

Some of you want to fire coaches every 3 years and wonder why we never get anywhere.

Hiring coaches is a crapshoot unless you know you're getting a proven head coach. Look at the position TAMU got themselves in.

Only a small handful of hires worked out overall.
    Good point. Leach is recruiting like Dabo. He just needs a couple of more years. After all, he is a young up and coming coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    he provided some pretty damning stats there Bucky. I would say Total passing yards is pretty meaningless considering Chance Lovertich would have broken that record.
    We will agree to disagree. You arent fooling anyone btw