Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How good is Deion?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Jackson state would take us to the wire with our 5 passing plays. Deion's son is better than Will. Their top 3 WR'S are 4 stars transfers from Tennessee & Florida state along with 4 & 5 star high school signees. Their DL is packed with power 5 SEC transfers and legitimate teams. They'd apply all sorts of pressure on Will. If we played them in Jackson we'd definitely lose that game.
    I don't think you grasp the difference in talent between a SWAC school and an SEC team.

Deion himself has talked about not playing games against P5 schools because his team can't compete against those teams. They struggled to beat Campbell, TN State and Alabama State.

Deion has done great at JSU. I think it is great for their school, but to think that they would be able to hang with a solid SEC program is just ignorant. We beat Arkansas and A&M by double digits, yet you think JSU would hang with us? There are no words.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Jackson state would take us to the wire with our 5 passing plays. Deion's son is better than Will. Their top 3 WR'S are 4 stars transfers from Tennessee & Florida state along with 4 & 5 star high school signees. Their DL is packed with power 5 SEC transfers and legitimate teams. They'd apply all sorts of pressure on Will. If we played them in Jackson we'd definitely lose that game.
    Look, I agree in that JSU has more athletic talent and coaching talent than anyone at another HBCU?but my dude, you have smoked yourself stupid to think they would compete at all against any SEC team right now, even the likes of Vandy would beat them. I?m not sure if you?ve even actually WATCHED any of their games this year or just read the press clippings. I?ve watched all but two of their games. His QB son is nowhere near as accurate as Will?..and that goes for every position on the team?maybe save their Mike backer.
    Last edited by Westdawg; 11-08-2022 at 07:54 PM.

vCash
    Jackson State would lose to a bad SEC team like Mizzou by 30 points

I will say this

Jackson State could stay within 14 points of Southern Miss or La Tech.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Jackson State would lose to a bad SEC team like Mizzou by 30 points

I will say this

Jackson State could stay within 14 points of Southern Miss or La Tech.
    Jackson State would beat USM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Word is after the win over Arkansas the Sexton phone lines were burning down for requests for an interview.

There's a very good chance Freeze gets a P5 job.
    I think he definitely will be in the running for a P5 job somewhere, but not in the SEC, unless the SEC Office will give their blessings to a school in the SEC who wanted to hire him, but I don't think the SEC Office is ready to do that or to welcome him back to the SEC right now. If any SEC school did decide to hire him and the SEC office didn't want him back then that would be a stupid move.

vCash
    People can say what they want about our recruiting, BUT thank God you are not in control of our recruiting.

vCash
    Lol, some of you guys don't realize how simple it is to stop our offense and rattle our Qb. This team had the potential to beat a top SEC team and lose to a terrible SEC team like Auburn. All of this pride SEC talk only works for a consistent team. We're not a consistent team.

vCash
    Weird how JSU is made up of so many transfers from bigger name programs. all a sudden deion give a pep talk and they all world players for the next 3 hours. keep on smokin that good shit right there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Weird how JSU is made up of so many transfers from bigger name programs. all a sudden deion give a pep talk and they all world players for the next 3 hours. keep on smokin that good shit right there.
    The pep talk is obviously working there. He'd also do more with the talent we have than Leach currently is.

vCash
    The pep talk is obviously working there. He'd also do more with the talent we have than Leach currently is.
    Our strength of schedule is #5, will end up higher.

JSU SOS is #141

You are not very bright

vCash
    Well if u some think PT would be a dumb hire, Joe Mo and Only Color That Matters Croom say, "Hold My Beer!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Our strength of schedule is #5, will end up higher.

JSU SOS is #141

You are not very bright
    That strength of schedule was done prior to the season started. The teams we've beaten are pretty bad. As a matter of fact I don't know if we've currently beaten 2 teams with a current winning record. I would suggest you're not very bright and not pursuing facts. We've also lost to every team with a pulse.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 11-09-2022 at 09:25 PM.

vCash
    That strength of schedule was done prior to the season started. The teams we've beaten are pretty bad. As a matter of fact I don't know if we've currently beaten 2 teams with a current winning record. I would suggest you're not very bright and not pursuing facts. We've also lost to every team with a pulse.

SOS was #2 to start the year and currently #5, will end up higher after playing #1 and #11

Yea, it’s really tough to win in the swac when you are buying P5 players with NIL and everyone else has no NIL money and has a team full of scrubs

Brilliant analysis

vCash
    SOS was #2 to start the year and currently #5, will end up higher after playing #1 and #11

Yea, it’s really tough to win in the swac when you are buying P5 players with NIL and everyone else has no NIL money and has a team full of scrubs

Brilliant analysis
    If he bought players he did nothing wrong. SEC Players transfer to HBCU's other than Jackson state. Also, I'm still waiting on those teams with a winning record we've beaten. There are also plenty of teams in the SEC that have played #1 and #11 at some point in the season. The difference is we're losing to them guaranteed. But we're the superior team, right?

vCash
    If he bought players he did nothing wrong. SEC Players transfer to HBCU's other than Jackson state. Also, I'm still waiting on those teams with a winning record we've beaten. There are also plenty of teams in the SEC that have played #1 and #11 at some point in the season. The difference is we're losing to them guaranteed. But we're the superior team, right?
    We aren’t superior to JSU because we lose to #1 and #11 teams in the country ?

Good logic dummy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    He brought his high school team to Mississippi and got whipped by a private school the season before JSY hired him. He has much better talent than anyone he's playing against due to NIL money. I wouldn't think about hiring him until he proves what he can do in a bigger conference against equal talent.
    ?Whipped??.MRA won bc PT got cute inside the MRA 5 yard with a trick play and turned it over. If not, they would have put the game away right there. MRA turned it into 7 points, and won the game 27-26. I agree that PT hasn?t proven anything to justify an SEC offer in my opinion, but I?m interested to see what he does vs talented opponents.

vCash
    Deion Sanders will stay at JSU until he gets a blue blood offer he likes imo.

vCash
    We aren’t superior to JSU because we lose to #1 and #11 teams in the country ?

Good logic dummy
    Name me the teams that have a winning record that we've beaten. You keep ignoring how dominant we are, remember? Our schedule is so tough that every team we play are giants.

Come on dummy

vCash
    I'd like to see PT and his team play the same SEC schedule that Leach did this year just to see how Deion stacks up. I figure he come in least 2nd in the west, don't u figure? I mean since he gots all that talent and all, right?
    Last edited by Pancho; 11-10-2022 at 07:55 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    I'd like to see PT and his team play the same SEC schedule that Leach did this year just to see how Deion stacks up. I figure he come in least 2nd in the west, don't u figure? I mean since he gots all that talent and all, right?
    Lol, I never said they'd win the SEC. I said they'd win or have a very competitive game with a Leach led team. However, they'd definitely beat us on the road. We're obviously afraid of opponents grass.