Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AD/HC

vCash

AD/HC

If we go 1-2 these last 3 and lose our third straight to Ole Miss does our new AD pull the trigger on replacing Leach? Would be a perfect opportunity for the new person to tie themself to their own hire.

I hope we get someone completely out of our program with big ole balls not afraid to make a Freeze like hire.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I think the AD gives one year more to Leech.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Me too. But hopefully he already has his guy in mind.

vCash
    Leach gets another year if he pulls a QB from the portal. Take that new found NIL money and go get us a QB that can win more than 6 or 7 games next season.

vCash
    New AD will give Leach the Byrne ultimatum and we'll see what Leach does with it. We are in a bowl so new AD ain't going to do anything hasty.
    Expect Leach response like Croom.

vCash
    No possibility of Leach getting fired (unless ETSU upsets us and we lose the other two).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Leach gets another year if he pulls a QB from the portal. Take that new found NIL money and go get us a QB that can win more than 6 or 7 games next season.
    Leech ain't going after a portal QB / we got a committ right now better than anyone on campus talent-wise

vCash
    What if a new coach can bring a QB upgrade with him. Do we retire Leach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Leech ain't going after a portal QB / we got a committ right now better than anyone on campus talent-wise
    Yeah I heard that same thing about the ones in our QB room now.

vCash
    MSU has one the easiest possible schedules next year for a SEC West team. You give Leach next year?. If we drag @ss again next year you cut Leach loose.
    There is probably a 20-25% chance he retires this year and rides off to Key West depending on how we finish the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Me too. But hopefully he already has his guy in mind.
    If Currie's the hire, the "guy he already has in mind" is probably ... Mike Leach, so we're good.

vCash
    AD/HC - I saw the title of this thread and thought it was some kind of off topic medical issue! LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    AD/HC - I saw the title of this thread and thought it was some kind of off topic medical issue! LOL.
    I thought maybe Angus and the boys were playing the Hump.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    I thought maybe Angus and the boys were playing the Hump.
    I wish! All members except Angus seem to have various medical issues. Wish they could do one more tour, so I could go with my 21 year old, classic rock raised son. Meanwhile, Leach will be here for 2023 unless we get totally embarrassed by GA and stomped by OM, ala, a Croomish 48-0, "I didn't see that coming" game. Maybe we get one of his "Leach unexpected big wins" or 2 to finish the regular season. Haven't had one yet. Hail State!

vCash
    We have one kid from Texas that lit up Texas high school football that can?t for some reason learn 8 offensive plays and sniff the panties of getting on the field ahead of a guy that cannot throw 30 yards down field and can?t run. So???

Seriously guys, if we see one more game like this?. We absolutely have to give the other guy a shot. I say give Sawyer the entire ETSU game. I want to see what he has more than 3 plays with backup receivers in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    MSU has one the easiest possible schedules next year for a SEC West team. You give Leach next year?. If we drag @ss again next year you cut Leach loose.
    There is probably a 20-25% chance he retires this year and rides off to Key West depending on how we finish the season.
    Exactly. Easiest schedule ever, which only changes one game in our schedule. We Amber Heard the bed against teams we should beat again, and we are looking at another 6-6, 7-5 crap season. Why keep repeating?

vCash
    We won't hire an AD til first of the year according to Keenum. If so, you can forget a change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    I wish! All members except Angus seem to have various medical issues. Wish they could do one more tour, so I could go with my 21 year old, classic rock raised son. Meanwhile, Leach will be here for 2023 unless we get totally embarrassed by GA and stomped by OM, ala, a Croomish 48-0, "I didn't see that coming" game. Maybe we get one of his "Leach unexpected big wins" or 2 to finish the regular season. Haven't had one yet. Hail State!
    That?s crazy Golden! Mine just turned 21 and he was raised on classic rock. He probably knows the songs better than his parents!! Would DEFINITELY take him to that show!!!

Yes, believe odds are Leach is back for Year 4. There are several paths that would allow him back.

vCash
    I don’t get it. Most everyone had us at 6-3 to start the year. Why do people think we are having such a terrible year? If we win 2 of the next 3 -is everyone happy? I think it is doable.
    8-4 —I’ll be happy—then win the bowl game—9 wins great year—right?

vCash
    We have one kid from Texas that lit up Texas high school football that can?t for some reason learn 8 offensive plays and sniff the panties of getting on the field ahead of a guy that cannot throw 30 yards down field and can?t run. So???

Seriously guys, if we see one more game like this?. We absolutely have to give the other guy a shot. I say give Sawyer the entire ETSU game. I want to see what he has more than 3 plays with backup receivers in.
    It's called coaching.