Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday Morning QB- Overtime Is The Right Time Edition

vCash
    I honestly thought that with the experience we have across the board that we would be 9-3. The LSU loss is not looking as bad now. The Kentucky loss is looking worse.... We still have a chance at 8-4. Leach needs to beat UM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Have you not been paying attention? That is his schtick. He did the same thing with Mullen (ie Dan Walsh)and Rick Stansbury (ie StandSbury). He makes unrealistic expectations for the upcoming season and then blasts the coach for not fulfilling it.
    So it was unrealistic for the team that led the SEC in returning starters with 18 to expect to beat Kentucky and Mississippi this year? Because winning those games would give us 9 wins.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    There might be a few things wrong with you, but the obvious to us all now is that you cook your steaks to medium well and brag about it. I mean why not just chew on a hockey puck?
    I'm sorry you missed all the sarcasm in this week's SMQB

I do not like Dale's, I havent eaten a well done steak since the 1970's, nor do I buy pre-made hamburger patties. I use surgical gloves to form the patties after I doctor up with about 10 herbs and spices.

vCash

vCash
    I'm going to be sure to talk trash about whoever the next coach is, because that's what some of you deserve. You'll never be happy as a fan.

We could be paying $95M to have a losing season with #1 rated recruits but we aren't to that level of bad. How many years are you willing to give the new coach to rebuild the roster?

Some of you can't look past OM with their easy as hell schedule to this point. If OM had our schedule they would have a few more losses.

Mullen went 6-6 in year 3 and some of you want him back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    I'm going to be sure to talk trash about whoever the next coach is, because that's what some of you deserve. You'll never be happy as a fan.

We could be paying $95M to have a losing season with #1 rated recruits but we aren't to that level of bad. How many years are you willing to give the new coach to rebuild the roster?

Some of you can't look past OM with their easy as hell schedule to this point. If OM had our schedule they would have a few more losses.

It's not about the record. It's about the way we look. We are not improving. We are a veteran team and we look like dog shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

I do not like Dale's, I havent eaten a well done steak since the 1970's, nor do I buy pre-made hamburger patties. I use surgical gloves to form the patties after I doctor up with about 10 herbs and spices.
    No denial of box wine here!****

vCash
    I think this has been my favorite SMQB to date

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    No denial of box wine here!****
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BeardoMSU again.

vCash

Thank God man. I caught the rest of the sarcasm, but I honestly could see you being the type of guy to ruin a good steak. Glad you eat it rare like God intended

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    It's not about the record. It's about the way we look. We are not improving. We are a veteran team and we look like dog shit.
    This. This right here. After Saturday my opinion has changed greatly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post

Year 3 was also the year when we played teams ranked 1, 2, 5, 9 and 19 with 2 of those games without our starting QB and several games with our starter no where close to 100% and had to come out more than once. Do you think if Will was hurt that much this team would be a 7-5 team? Probably a 4-8 team. Especially having to play that many Top 10 teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    How many Mullen teams looked like complete dog shit and that's after his entire roster was his recruits? I can name several games we got blasted. Let start with the South Alabama game. Also remember getting blown out by Auburn something bad by halftime. 2014 team losing to Ole Miss bad then shitting the bed against GT.

Leach is a proven head coach and I'm willing to let him work it out the way he sees fit. He doesn't like how they played this weekend any more than you do. He's done more with less than most head coaches today. We need a guy like that with the NIL otherwise we have no hope in competing against it. We're a small state and a small school (relative to others in the SEC) sharing in state recruits between 3 division 1 schools.

Historically we aren't a winning program. It's only in the last several years that we've been able to maintain a winning record.

The great 1998 team was 8-5 that year. These days that doesn't get you to the SEC championship game.

The 1999 team went 10-2, but look at some of the scores that year. We weren't exactly blowing people away.

Then the bottom fell out and we entered the Croom years.

You think Chris Parson stays if Leach goes? I want to see what he can do with Leach. If the guy can pass first with accuracy (most running QBs aren't accurate), but run when the play breaks down then that's going to open this offense up.

vCash
    Parson won’t be our QB until 2025 at the earliest. I don’t think he ever plays a snap for Leach

vCash
    Hey 34 did you give Hadad the talking points for todays T&L? You would agree with everything they are saying. So would Cadaver.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Hey 34 did you give Hadad the talking points for todays T&L? You would agree with everything they are saying. So would Cadaver.
    haha-no. He likely read my posts tho. What's he been saying today?

vCash
    He likely read my posts tho.
    LOL - More sarcasm! You're on a roll today!

vCash
    Parson won’t be our QB until 2025 at the earliest. I don’t think he ever plays a snap for Leach
    Lol