Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alabama Dynasty is Dead

vCash

The Alabama Dynasty is Dead

It died tonight

Nick saban won?t win a national title again and he will probably retire in 2 years

I know many have said it but it?s so dead, A major part of why is the fact that Nick doesn?t have 3rd stringers that would start almost anywhere anymore.

Due to the transfer portal and the NIL, places like Texas A&M can buy all these recruits that saban wanted to have fill his depth , do absolutely nothing with them and A&M goes 5-7 with them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    It died tonight

Nick saban won?t win a national title again and he will probably retire in 2 years

I know many have said it but it?s so dead, A major part of why is the fact that Nick doesn?t have 3rd stringers that would start almost anywhere anymore.

Due to the transfer portal and the NIL, places like Texas A&M can buy all these recruits that saban wanted to have fill his depth , do absolutely nothing with them and A&M goes 5-7 with them
    Capture2.jpg
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Welp that settles it. Tom Brady is winning the Super Bowl this year now. Damnit you had to say something.

vCash
    I don't know if it's dead or not, but they're no longer the perennial favorite. Georgia is the new king of the sec

vCash
    I don’t know if the dynasty is over but I would bet that Wal-Mart stock goes down a bit Monday due to all the sidewalk Bama fans now not purchasing their Bama t-shirts and fan garb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    I don’t know if the dynasty is over but I would bet that Wal-Mart stock goes down a bit Monday due to all the sidewalk Bama fans now not purchasing their Bama t-shirts and fan garb.
    Nah, lsu and Georgia sells will go up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Nah, lsu and Georgia sells will go up
    For realz. Natchez Walmart got new shipment of purple and yellow last night.

vCash
    I told my Bama buddies at the beginning of the year that this was the first year in a while I didn't know the name of any offensive tackle or WR for them going into the season.

They clearly didn't have the front line talent they have in the past which includes several skill positions guys that were just flat out game changers.

They are very young there this year and it's the first time in a while I see a Bama team that doesn't just have overwhelming talent at every position.

vCash
    We will see when they play Ole Miss. Ole Miss is still in the running for the SEC Championship game.

vCash
    I?m just glad LSU won so that ole miss can?t win the west (assuming LSU wins out). Bama may very well lose in Oxford, but now it won?t matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    We will see when they play Ole Miss. Ole Miss is still in the running for the SEC Championship game.
    LSU has Arkansas and A&M left

LSU has won the west , especially if Alabama beats ole miss then they have won it then

Ole miss can win out and still not win the west , which they won?t win out anyway

Georgia vs LSU sec title

vCash
    I may go buy some purple and yellow myself. LSU has at Arkansas and at aTm left. On the road in the sec, please win LSU.

vCash
    Who will take over at QB for them next year?

vCash
    Don't you wish we had their dead program?

vCash
    I?ve always said it?s amazing how much more down to earth Alabama looks when 100% of the flags aren?t going their way. I already have heard my co-worker Alabama fans complaining about this and that?

vCash
    I think the way CFB has changed they're no longer "invincible" and their run of winning the SEC every year has been stymied. The portal and NIL has somewhat neutralized lil' Nicky and that's why he hates it so much. This season is a colossal failure by their standards. Wouldn't surprise me to see UM beat them next week.
    Last edited by Saltydog; 11-06-2022 at 11:03 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    I don?t know if the dynasty is over but I would bet that Wal-Mart stock goes down a bit Monday due to all the sidewalk Bama fans now not purchasing their Bama t-shirts and fan garb.
    Dollar General in my NE MS county had GA decals and gear sent Fed Ex Emergency Air right after last night's game ended. MS tagged vehicles will have GA over TN over bama decals. Suicide watch extended for the second time this year for most of AL and MS border counties. Somebody check on Tusk!******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Dollar General in my NE MS county had GA decals and gear sent Fed Ex Emergency Air right after last night's game ended. MS tagged vehicles will have GA over TN over bama decals. Suicide watch extended for the second time this year for most of AL and MS border counties. Somebody check on Tusk!******
    Leave Tusk alone. He's busy putting out fires in Beaverton, Kennedy and Hightogy.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    One thing this year and it started 2 years ago is that they got away from being a physical team. Their Oline is not the best anymore and that stable of RBs that would run through you is gone. Their receiving corps has greatly diminished as has their defense. All they have is Young scrambling around making plays. They cannot wear you down anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    TUSK probably doesn't have a care in the world this morning. He was busy making runs to every Trailer park along 82 last night than finished off his remaining stock.