Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How can any of you think Leach is the answer at this point?

vCash

How can any of you think Leach is the answer at this point?

We are not getting better, guys. We're getting worse

He got out coached by Cadillac Williams tonight for goodness sake.

Our kickers still suck. Our punters still suck. Our QB is worse now than he was earlier this season. We can't run the ball. Our recruiting sucks too by the way. The future is dimmer than the present

Does it bother anybody that even if Auburn hired Kiffin (which they wont), Ole Miss could easily make a hire that would keep them light years better than us with Leach? It's because they are committed to football. We are not. We are content with 6 wins and a shit bowl.

It's time for Keenum to decide if he's willing to do what it takes to win in the sport that matters, or not. There's a reason we hired the guy nobody else would hire in this league. We don't take football seriously. Are you guys cool with donating money to a program that doesn't care? I'm not.

vCash
    Only glimmer is hopefully the new AD sees this and makes some changes around here

vCash
    bc they freebase cocaine**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Only glimmer is hopefully the new AD sees this and makes some changes around here
    This is why I think Leach will be "encouraged" to retire after the Egg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    bc they freebase cocaine**

I have to watch that video every time it pops up. I love it.

vCash
    This game was it for me in terms of confidence in this coach, offense and QB. We will not consistently win. The only question is do we let it play out this year and next with 6-7 wins a year. Or do we go ahead and start revamping with the new AD.

I vote for the revamp. Just can?t watch this any more. There?s no real hope for the future with what we have. Let?s take our lumps the next couple of years and build something truly competitive. What we have now is most assuredly not it.
    Last edited by EdwardDrayton; 11-06-2022 at 12:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    This game was it for me in terms of confidence in this coach, offense and QB. We will not consistently win. The only question is do we let play it out this year and next with 6-7 wins a year. Or do we go ahead and start revamping with the new AD.

I vote for the revamp. Just can’t watch this any more. There’s no real hope for the future in that. Let’s take our lumps the next couple of years and build something truly competitive. What we have now is most assuredly not it.
    This is the way I see it as well. Leach lost me tonight.

vCash
    I would gauge interest of maybe 5 guys that are possible but are also kind of long shots like Deion, Whittingham, Rhule, Freeze and whoever. If they all shoot us down, I would still like to see this offense with a mobile QB. There are yards there for a guy like Jayden Daniels

vCash
    Stayed the whole game. Very ugly. No SEC DC fears this "offense". At worse, they make halftime adjustments and we have nothing to adjust from that little piece of paper. WR's then disappear again for most of 2nd half, (see LSU, KY, and bama always). UMass punter was terrible. Will, no pocket presence on fumbles. You have to be able to run some to win in the SEC. Game, even though a win, is a prime example of why it's hard for State fans to buy in. Cadillac and his "staff" had 3 days to prepare for this game, Leach and staff had 2 weeks. Let that sink in.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 11-06-2022 at 12:19 AM.

vCash
    We need someone with a spread offense. Proven g5 coach that isn't harsin and has sec ties.
    Or f*ck it. Who is the newest Saban retread as an oc and former HC...

vCash
    I tuned out after the Kentucky game. This shit offense never caries or adapts. They trot the same garbage out every game. Why even watch film ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    We need someone with a spread offense. Proven g5 coach that isn't harsin and has sec ties.
    Dual threat QB, run some tempo, and go recruit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I can see why no true, higher ranked WR would want to play in this offense. Haven't looked but what was our ypc. Tulu was seldom even in the receiver rotation. Will hit 11 different receivers. Even counting all the dump downs to RB's that is too many to get a rhythm going as a receiver if you ask me.

vCash
    del
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 11-06-2022 at 12:47 AM.

vCash
    We have a G5 offense because maybe just maybe , taking guys whose next best offer is southern miss or Arkansas state is NOT a good idea

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    We have a commit from a "dual threat" guy.. The fsu former commit.
    I don't want to calculate what his Jr year would be so he could get his first snap.. Since evidently we can't develop all the other qbs we have signed.. To learn this complicated playbook or develop them...
    And of course. Leach won't play a underclassmen for more than a handful of handoffs...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    We have a G5 offense because maybe just maybe , taking guys whose next best offer is southern miss or Arkansas state is NOT a good idea
    We offered an OT committed to USM this week from Tuscaloosa.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Todd Monken.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Todd Monken.
    Does anyone know why this guy is never mentioned or considered?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vindastra View Post
    Does anyone know why this guy is never mentioned or considered?
    I think he hates recruiting.