Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mississippi State will beat Georgia. Here's why

vCash
    We'll roll over and take it up the butt just like we did with AL. GA is a lot better than AL. Doubt we score. Got to hope we keep healthy for OM.

vCash
    Or worse . . .

Banned
    vCash
    It's tuesday and the alcohol has subsided.

Fun post.

Let's look at some stats.

Mississippi State has scored 49, 45, 42, 40, and 39 in its home games this year. Pattern is trending down but based on it, looks like we score 39 against Georgia and 40 against ETSU.

If the defense can hold Georgia to 38 or less then we win. Georgia hasn't been that explosive so I really like our chances.

I will be reviewing no other stats and taking no further questions. Final score prediction State 39 - Georgia 24.

vCash
    I don’t see Georgias offense being this thing that is far superior than bama and we have them at home. If our offense had half a pulse in Bama we would have held them to around 20. If our offense can generate points I give State a fighters chance.

I trust our D to do their job I dont trust Will.

vCash
    To have a shot at winning this game our QB MUST have the IT factor. Rogers does not.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Here's why we won't

Left Tackle. We don't have one.

Did you see both Nick J. and Doller Bill get abused last night?

Georgia is even better edge rushing
    Georgia’s Weakness all year until the Tennessee game was getting to the quarterback. They have a tendency to play down to their competition and they almost lost to a really bad Missouri team, along with a really bad g5 team. They will not be up to play us so it will probably be closer than it should be.

vCash
    Tenn and Oregon are the 1-2 total offenses and 2-3 scoring offenses in the country. Between them, they 602 yards (301 avg) and 17 pts. We're 61st in total offense and 40th in scoring offense

vCash
    We might come out and have a Mizzou moment against Georgia but it will be just a brief moment. Kirby will get them focused and they will crush our souls.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Tenn and Oregon are the 1-2 total offenses and 2-3 scoring offenses in the country. Between them, they 602 yards (301 avg) and 17 pts. We're 61st in total offense and 40th in scoring offense
    If Georgia is fully engaged it will be worse than that for us, but they gave up 22 to Kent State and Missouri along with 20 to Florida. We fall into that category on their give a shit meter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Natural Light Blueberry Lemonade. And a lot of it. It's the red white and blueberry edition of their naturdays.

I swear by anything lemonade WITH alcohol in it. I don't know why, but lemonade on its on is bad to me. Lemonade with alcohol... it's like the pH balances perfectly.
    Sounds like Lemonade and Titos will be the drink of choice this weekend then

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    It's tuesday and the alcohol has subsided.

Fun post.

Let's look at some stats.

Mississippi State has scored 49, 45, 42, 40, and 39 in its home games this year. Pattern is trending down but based on it, looks like we score 39 against Georgia and 40 against ETSU.

If the defense can hold Georgia to 38 or less then we win. Georgia hasn't been that explosive so I really like our chances.

I will be reviewing no other stats and taking no further questions. Final score prediction State 39 - Georgia 24.
    LMAO!!!! I love your enthusiasm, but we may score 3 or 9. We damn sure ain't scoring 39.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Are those offensive ratings based on playing only 2 quarters per game?*****

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Sounds like Lemonade and Titos will be the drink of choice this weekend then
    I've got another Red White and Blueberry 30-Rack on Deck.

Though the Vodka version of the Natty stuff is good too. They have regular lemonade / black cherry lemonade / strawberry lemonade flavors. Solid mixing vodka and cheap. Worth the taste if you've never tried them.

Now I feel like a Natty Light Ad