1. I'll preface this with I won't remember a thing in the AM and probably ignore this board till Tuesday. I don't care. We won so **** you I won't do what you tell me.

2. We're undefeated at home.

3. Everytime a defense has "solved us" we eventually figure it out. It took a solid 12 drives of sheer stupidity but Will finally learned how to beat the defense that has stalled us the last 3 games. Kinda hilarious we won on a rushing TD tonight.

4. Georgia has gone a long long loooooooong time without pulling a Georgia. It's time for them to Georgia.

5. I'm actually getting to make it down to the game and we all know in college football all that matters is whether the main character is there to affect it. And Im the main character to me. (Just like you're the main character to you. Don't read into it.)

6. The SEC refs have decided to be comedians instead of screwing us for the betterment of the conference. That shit was comical tonight from Lee.

7. Our fanbase didn't quit and the team didn't quit. Every opportunity to quit. I definitely yelled a lot at Will. Hell I think I heard Bucky yell to bench him at one point. But we stayed the course and still won. If it ain't perfect at least it's kinda fun.

8. I'm running out of steam but we just won a rain game lmao. Someone use a heater to generate more steam.

9. Georgia doesn't have the offense to keep up with a team that is rolling on all cylinders.

10. We're gonna roll on all cylinders cause it's gonna be funny. Sports always trends towards the absurd. Hell we more like to win by double digits than not.

11. Because I want it.

12. No one who barks at other people all day deserves extended happiness.