Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mississippi State will beat Georgia. Here's why

Banned
    vCash

Mississippi State will beat Georgia. Here's why

1. I'll preface this with I won't remember a thing in the AM and probably ignore this board till Tuesday. I don't care. We won so **** you I won't do what you tell me.

2. We're undefeated at home.

3. Everytime a defense has "solved us" we eventually figure it out. It took a solid 12 drives of sheer stupidity but Will finally learned how to beat the defense that has stalled us the last 3 games. Kinda hilarious we won on a rushing TD tonight.

4. Georgia has gone a long long loooooooong time without pulling a Georgia. It's time for them to Georgia.

5. I'm actually getting to make it down to the game and we all know in college football all that matters is whether the main character is there to affect it. And Im the main character to me. (Just like you're the main character to you. Don't read into it.)

6. The SEC refs have decided to be comedians instead of screwing us for the betterment of the conference. That shit was comical tonight from Lee.

7. Our fanbase didn't quit and the team didn't quit. Every opportunity to quit. I definitely yelled a lot at Will. Hell I think I heard Bucky yell to bench him at one point. But we stayed the course and still won. If it ain't perfect at least it's kinda fun.

8. I'm running out of steam but we just won a rain game lmao. Someone use a heater to generate more steam.

9. Georgia doesn't have the offense to keep up with a team that is rolling on all cylinders.

10. We're gonna roll on all cylinders cause it's gonna be funny. Sports always trends towards the absurd. Hell we more like to win by double digits than not.

11. Because I want it.

12. No one who barks at other people all day deserves extended happiness.

vCash
    It

vCash
    Georgia is going to smash into Will Rogers' grill in 1.5 seconds, so many snaps, it will not even be funny. I do not like this matchup.

vCash
    I love ya Tater but you're drunk.

vCash
    Na, dude...

vCash
    Let's just hope they don't kill will, so we can dream about winning the egg

vCash
    Mississippi State will beat Georgia...

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.............................

vCash
    49-3 Georgia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    1. I'll preface this with I won't remember a thing in the AM and probably ignore this board till Tuesday. I don't care. We won so **** you I won't do what you tell me.

3. Everytime a defense has "solved us" we eventually figure it out. It took a solid 12 drives of sheer stupidity but Will finally learned how to beat the defense that has stalled us the last 3 games. Kinda hilarious we won on a rushing TD tonight.

4. Georgia has gone a long long loooooooong time without pulling a Georgia. It's time for them to Georgia.

5. I'm actually getting to make it down to the game and we all know in college football all that matters is whether the main character is there to affect it. And Im the main character to me. (Just like you're the main character to you. Don't read into it.)

6. The SEC refs have decided to be comedians instead of screwing us for the betterment of the conference. That shit was comical tonight from Lee.

7. Our fanbase didn't quit and the team didn't quit. Every opportunity to quit. I definitely yelled a lot at Will. Hell I think I heard Bucky yell to bench him at one point. But we stayed the course and still won. If it ain't perfect at least it's kinda fun.

8. I'm running out of steam but we just won a rain game lmao. Someone use a heater to generate more steam.

9. Georgia doesn't have the offense to keep up with a team that is rolling on all cylinders.

10. We're gonna roll on all cylinders cause it's gonna be funny. Sports always trends towards the absurd. Hell we more like to win by double digits than not.

11. Because I want it.

#9. Our O seldom runs on all cylinders for 4 quarters in the same game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    49-3 Georgia
    No way we score 3 on those guys. Now, 3 drives into UGA territory? Ehhh, maybe. Possibly.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I love ya Tater but you're drunk.
    lol this shit is comedic. bullet point number 1 was right.

vCash
    We may not score a point unless it's a kickoff return. It's going to be ugly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post

11. Because I want it.

3. We haven't figured anything out. Bama and Aub went into a prevent D on last drive allowing us to move the ball. UK and LSU didn't. We ai't figured nothing out. UGA will skull drag us unless the Covid team shows up that played in Athens a few years ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    49-3 Georgia
    That may be conservative.

vCash
    It?s definitely a trap game.

If Forbes is healthy and can play on McConkey, maybe they get sloppy.

If the UGA that showed up at Mizzou, shows up here, we have a legit shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

We need Forbes back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    3. We haven't figured anything out. Bama and Aub went into a prevent D on last drive allowing us to move the ball. UK and LSU didn't. We ai't figured nothing out. UGA will skull drag us unless the Covid team shows up that played in Athens a few years ago.
    That COVID team put out one of the best efforts in MSU football history in my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

Mizzou has a top 15 ranked defense in the nation and they have speed. We don't have the athletes even if UGA plays their C game. And I doubt they'll be sleepwalking coming in here since they will have just taken over the #1 spot in CFP rankings. I'd look for Bowers to have a field day on that seam route. Auburn had guys running wide open deep last night, just like in Arkansas game, but the qb just couldn't see them cause he wanted to run as soon as he got it. Bennett won't miss those guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy_RoadDawg View Post
    That COVID team put out one of the best efforts in MSU football history in my opinion.
    That's my favorite loss in State history. It was hard to be pissed after that one.

vCash
    Whatever you drank tonight to give you that type of confidence please let us all know. I need this type of blind confidence before I head into every game.