Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: As much as a lot of that sucked....

vCash

As much as a lot of that sucked....

...I'm happy to see us win a 4 turnover gut check ending game like that!
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    ...I'm happy to see us win a 4 turnover gut check ending game like that!
    Me too.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Facts! These are games that set character for a team. But will has got to grow up

vCash
    Zach Arnette said hold my beer Will. Defense kept us in it even tho they literally stayed on the field the whole 2nd half, ST actually got us to OT, and the O finally stopped sucking the last couple drives.

vCash
    8-4 is still a possibility for this team. 7-5 is the floor. I’m not upset.

vCash
    No joy in that win. At all. Embarrassing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    We’ll beat ETSU. No way we win the other two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    The floor and the ceiling are the same... perhaps a hurricane hit the house

vCash
    This team still has some growing up to do, but games like this are what they need to learn to fight. That's what's been missing from MSU teams since forever.

Did you see Leach take all the receiver's chairs down? He wants better from his receivers too. They need to fight and catch balls.

Will needs to calm down, but I liked that run up the middle to setup the final field goal. Just need a few more of those in a game to keep the defense questioning themselves.

vCash
    Play this game 2 weeks ago and we blow them out.

Coaching change this week with an Auburn legend at the helm? Screamed Auburn voodoo, even in Starkville. This was a heart game for them. Total manhood gut check after all that. It's tough to play against that crap.

Auburn gets a lot of credit. They played hard and Cadillac had a ton of energy. That made a difference. But we beat the hell out of a Harsin team a couple weeks ago and I firmly believe that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post

Coaching change this week with an Auburn legend at the helm? Screamed Auburn voodoo, even in Starkville. This was a heart game for them. Total manhood gut check after all that. It's tough to play against that crap.

Auburn gets a lot of credit. They played hard and Cadillac had a ton of energy. That made a difference. But we beat the hell out of a Harsin team a couple weeks ago and I firmly believe that.
    Auburn has shown several moments this season that they can be good. Like LSU this year. Starting off they sucked, but had moments where they were unstoppable. Now look at where they are.

vCash

Did you know Cadillac Williams is their intern coach?*** I didn’t know until ESPN showed him the 69th time…

vCash
    With a halfway mobile QB that didn?t consistently choke we would be 7-2 at worst right now and maybe 8-1. We HAVE to find a QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    With a halfway mobile QB that didn?t consistently choke we would be 7-2 at worst right now and maybe 8-1. We HAVE to find a QB.
    Its mind boggling. Teams are using QB mobility as a MAJOR factor in their offense at LITERALLY EVERY LEVEL, but not here....because, Mike is the smartest, I guess.

vCash

I stopped reading after the first sentence we played tonight. Excuses suck. We weren't good. We won. I'm happy w that. But otherwise ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Agree with you. leach has to cut bait. He’s got two q bs on the bench who are much better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Its mind boggling. Teams are using QB mobility as a MAJOR factor in their offense at LITERALLY EVERY LEVEL, but not here....because, Mike is the smartest, I guess.
    Exactly.

Every air raid has ground support. And this is what needs to be blatantly told to Leach. Two outstanding RBs w/ a good dual threat QB makes this offense difficult to stop.

vCash
    Was a video on twitter of Leacj right after he had a "discussion" with the receivers going over to their chairs and folding them all up and throwing them in the ground with two poor assistants picking them up and stacking them somewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Was a video on twitter of Leacj right after he had a "discussion" with the receivers going over to their chairs and folding them all up and throwing them in the ground with two poor assistants picking them up and stacking them somewhere.
    That happen tonight? Or sometime in Leach's pre-MSU tenure?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    That happen tonight? Or sometime in Leach's pre-MSU tenure?
    Tonight.