Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember when half this board said Kelly would be a disaster?

vCash

Remember when half this board said Kelly would be a disaster?

He's about to go to Atlanta in year 1. Same guys that said Kelly sucked pumped up leach, I'm sure

vCash
    Yep. And half the LSU fanbase wanted him fired during this season.
    To be fair, I wasn't impressed at the hire. He's done a great job.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He's about to go to Atlanta in year 1. Same guys that said Kelly sucked pumped up leach, I'm sure
    Gatlinburg is going to be fun tomorrow. Both hometown schools lost.

vCash
    Tbh no way we should've lost that game but we almost did the same thing at home vs a horrible AU team. Unreal how we just sputter so much.

vCash
    You still mad cause you was pumping up Jimbo bro ****

I will admit I pumped up Leach ... but I never said Kelly sucked. He did pretty good at ND with lesser talent. I believe I said now he comes to LSU which has another level of talent available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    You still mad cause you was pumping up Jimbo bro ****

I will admit I pumped up Leach ... but I never said Kelly sucked. He did pretty good at ND with lesser talent. I believe I said now he comes to LSU which has another level of talent available.
    Jimbo has fallen on his face after finishing top 5 two years ago. He has been horrible, and the only reason he will be employed next season is bc his agent can negotiate a hell of a lot better than leach can coach and will can throw

vCash
    Jimbo has fallen on his face after finishing top 5 two years ago. He has been horrible, and the only reason he will be employed next season is bc his agent can negotiate a hell of a lot better than leach can coach and will can throw
    Right now I can't argue with none of that. Leach do need to yank a knot in some folks' asses now. This team has no killer instinct and that is on Leach.

vCash
    I was wrong about Kelly and I'm wrong about Leach.

If Mike retires this season I want be upset one bit.

Banned
    vCash
    We don't quit that game and egg bowl determines atlanta.

Also ole miss controls their destiny. Not LSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post

How does OM control their destiny? If lsu and OM win out, both have 1 sec loss

vCash

Redo your math. LSU beat Ole Miss and both have one conference loss. LSU controls their own destiny.

Banned
    vCash
    How does OM control their destiny? If lsu and OM win out, both have 1 sec loss
    This is why I don't post drunk on the board. MFs talked me into it and I start just saying shit. Back to the ground rules.

vCash

What?

vCash
    I knew Kelly was a good coach and could win because he had already proven it. I was admittedly skeptical because I was thinking/hoping that he would be a bad fit at LSU.

Banned
    vCash
    This is why I don't post drunk on the board. MFs talked me into it and I start just saying shit. Back to the ground rules.
    Nah i'm ignoring the ground rules cause this finna be post 999. Post 1k gets to be the dumbest of the dumb. Drunkifesto inbound

vCash
    LSU is a week one hiccup against FSU from being playoff contenders. Hell, if they beat Georgia in Atlanta, can't see them not getting in even with 2 losses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    LSU is a week one hiccup against FSU from being playoff contenders. Hell, if they beat Georgia in Atlanta, can't see them not getting in even with 2 losses.
    They can't beat Georgia; but if leach is smart's consultant for that game, lsu absolutely makes the playoffs as sec champs

vCash
    I was one of those that thought he was a bad hire......hats off to him.....congrats......

vCash
    1. I wasn?t a fan of the Brian Kelly or Mike Leach hires

2. I did in fact think LSU was a 7-5 team this year watching them play

But I?ve been preaching this since week 2

Something is wrong with Alabama , Alabama could EASILY have FOUR losses rn,

vCash
    I thought Kelly would struggle adapting to the SEC and it still seemed like early this year he might but I guess I was wrong and his team has been impressive. Even though they were playing for 1st in the West tonight I think being the underdog gave him a nothing to lose attitude which led to going for two. If he missed there would be some rational LSU fans (3.7% of the fanbase) that gave him props for having the chance but the rest would have wanted to string him up. Great job by him and the Tigers. **** Bama.