Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Auburn at MSU Game thread .... F*ck them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Amazing how in the Croom days this would be unthinkable.
    Funny even more how we yawn over it now.

We expect more with a upper class heavy team.
    And am tired of Birmingham and Memphis bowls.
    The pill is more painful to swallow when your in-state rival is looking at back-to-back access bowls, in a "rebuilding year", no less.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    The pill is more painful to swallow when your in-state rival is looking at back-to-back access bowls, in a "rebuilding year", no less.
    Yep. And we can only hope they loose their head coach.

Pretty pathetic feeling.
    I don't believe.
    I don't hope.

We NEED change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Yep.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Yep. And we can only hope they loose their head coach.

Pretty pathetic feeling.
    I don't believe.
    I don't hope.

We NEED change.
    I'm annoyed that our shit started working in the fourth quarter when our QB stopped being a ***** (yes Bucky, Will played scared for a solid 2 hours real time) and looking to his left side. Pathetic showing by Rogers and if he doesn't magically start making the 15 yard out on a rope then he doesn't need to be the QB.

This Leach offense design can work, but he needs to stop tying himself to Will unfortunately. Last night should have been a record setting 700 or so passing yards. But Will was too scared to read to his left unless it was an auto throw that way. Auburn running single high safety that much was a ****ing joke.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Well we have to take our 1 to 2.25 quarters off every single game. This game we took off 3 quarters.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    UM had like 300 rushing against them, didn?t they?

vCash
    I woke up this morning feeling like we lost. Maybe it's just me, unfortunately not, I'm afraid. We fired JoMo after two winning seasons and two Egg wins. Unless we beat UM, Leach and his little sheet of paper, draw it up in the dirt, kids' backyard offense has lost me.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 11-06-2022 at 10:16 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Very glad we won but that game had nothing to do with Auburn passion and determination. Auburn looked like total crap the entire first half and didn't have any life until our QB turnovers and punting screwups injected life into their veins. Basically we did everything possible to give that game away to Auburn until we finally woke up toward the end of the 4th Q. Auburn's defense is mediocre at best and their offense can't pass the ball to save their lives.
    Auburn came out in the second half with passion and intensity. Their coach showed the same. It caught us off guard but we didn't lay down and quit. Yes we got lucky on the pi, but they got off with flagrant hold on their last TD. I'm not quitting on this team and I do think we beat the rednecks.

Btw...I'm not a huge Leach fan by any stretch, but with a smaller recruiting budget we will have to rely on gimmick type offense to compete especially as the player "salary" demands increase.