vCash

Auburn coaching search

Rumblings of Mullen

vCash
    Doubt that.

vCash
    No way auburn people would accept that.

vCash
    Cohenz would certainly be run out of town on a rail. Personally i think Mullen is a good coach, but he peed his pants at the mere thought of Saban. I suspect they?ed have to be turned down by at least 5 coaches first. Kiffen likely number 1 (he may not take it) and Freezus number 2 (the SEC make not let them hire him). If they are passed up by several coaches, i?d consider throwing a ton if many at Stoops.

vCash
    Rumblings are just gas pains

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Rumblings are just gas pains
    Agree.........Playing not to lose against Bama, developmental program, doesn't like to recruit.....................No Way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    Cohenz would certainly be run out of town on a rail. Personally i think Mullen is a good coach, but he peed his pants at the mere thought of Saban. I suspect they?ed have to be turned down by at least 5 coaches first. Kiffen likely number 1 (he may not take it) and Freezus number 2 (the SEC make not let them hire him). If they are passed up by several coaches, i?d consider throwing a ton if many at Stoops.
    I don't think the SEC Office is ready to welcome Freeze back into the SEC. If Kiffin turns it down then Stoops may be an option. Cohen won't make that call either. Announcing a hire, and hiring somebody is like comparing night to day.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-05-2022 at 01:50 PM.

vCash
    It will probably be Grimes which means Kiffin said no at least five times and the SEC office said no once on hiring Freeze.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Rumblings of Mullen
    you watching the ky mizzu game also??

vCash
    As a CFB fan, I hope they offer urban Meyer 12 million a year. As a state fan, I hope they hire someone not named urban

vCash
    The only reason that would even possibly be a rumor is because of Cohen being there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    As a CFB fan, I hope they offer urban Meyer 12 million a year. As a state fan, I hope they hire someone not named urban
    I’m not sure Urban has the drive or motivation to handle the stress any longer.

vCash
    I would rather you strictly be a state fan in this scenario 7. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I’m not sure Urban has the drive or motivation to handle the stress any longer.
    He's still pretty young. I think he might coach again... surely he doesn't want the Jacksonville debacle to be his last showing. Even if he does come back, I doubt seriously it would be auburn

vCash
    how about the tulane coach??

vCash
    He's still pretty young. I think he might coach again... surely he doesn't want the Jacksonville debacle to be his last showing. Even if he does come back, I doubt seriously it would be auburn
    As much money as he has made I wouldn't care if I was him.

vCash
    It?s gonna be Kiffin to auburn.

He isn?t getting a better job offer than that unless it?s Texas A&M or Oklahoma

10 years 110 million

Promises of even more NIL money than they already have and the new 100 million dollar auburn football facility was just finished.

Auburn is not settling on a Offensive coordinator at Baylor.

Or a coach that can?t beat Alabama anywhere he goes

vCash
    Urban Meyer is the next Texas A&M coach

vCash
    I doubt he wants the stress that Auburn would bring and a few Boosters kinda dictating the football program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Urban Meyer is the next Texas A&M coach
    Him with their bank roll would be scary