Thread: It?s been 3 weeks without Joy in Football, reminder

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash

It?s been 3 weeks without Joy in Football, reminder

Stop being a Little Snowflake about this season. Everything we have to do is in front of us. We have 4 games to win here. I am going back to watch the aTm and Ark games. I want some fire. I want some damn Tempo getting to the line and attacking. Stop with this slow ass play, Leach. Call run plays quickly, get up to the line and run it at full damn speed. That is literally all UM does. Force the defense to stack the box and then hit the mesh plays one on one. It literally is that easy.

Challenge the OLine to get their ass set and blow off the ball. Watch UM. All they do is get up to the line as fast as possible, snap the ball, hand it to the running back and tell them to run as fast as possible to the hole and get down field. Then you line everyone up and do it again. Over and over. Then play action take a shot.

I don?t like drawing comparisons, but it is so damn easy.

Tempo
    Tempo
    Tempo
    Tempo

Win.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Damn, #3 was a man amongst boys in our game against aTM. I want that dude out there doing #3 havoc like that game. Tackles. Fumble recoveries, FG return for touchdowns. Dude was everywhere.

vCash
    Well said!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Stop being a Little Snowflake about this season. Everything we have to do is in front of us. We have 4 games to win here. I am going back to watch the aTm and Ark games.
    I just did that and had forgotten how many false starts and holding penalties we had regardless of the score ... I agree with your post but we have GOT to clean up mental mistakes on the false starts ... I can tolerate some holding but there's just no excuse for a false start ... and I've done it myself as a left tackle - it is simply a temporary lacvk of focus
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.