Thread: Dear John Cohen

vCash

Dear John Cohen

**** you!

I just joined the Bulldog Initiative.

If you bleed maroon you will give what you can.

I never was a student at Mississippi State but my mother was. I probably spent more time in the library when I was 8, 9 and 10 than most you did your entire time there. Because of my mother I bleed maroon and white and always will.

Today, I put my money where my mouth is. You should too.

Hail State.

vCash
    Yep, everyone needs to get on board! Give what you can! Every dollar is huge! Daylights burning, let's GO!

vCash
    My issue is I HATE recurring bills. My life is a recurring bill as all of you guys are as well. I forget who said it but the app thing is a great idea, I would probably donate more if I could just login and donate 5, 10 bucks here and there. At least put in there a one time gift option.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    My issue is I HATE recurring bills. My life is a recurring bill as all of you guys are as well. I forget who said it but the app thing is a great idea, I would probably donate more if I could just login and donate 5, 10 bucks here and there. At least put in there a one time gift option.
    I concur but I'm riding this train until they give me an app.

vCash
    Spot on. The guy who mentioned it was, 'Anonymous'. I can't remember where, but it was yesterday. An app would be great and would bring in lots of money.

vCash
    You can make a one time payment to their Venmo. Listed at the bottom of their website. That is how I've been donating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
    You can make a one time payment to their Venmo. Listed at the bottom of their website. That is how I've been donating.
    That’s perfect! Didn’t even see that. I’ll use my whole 600s whiteout being pinged via vinmo to them that way.

vCash
    You can also write a check if you want a one time option. But yea, venmo worked when I did it.

vCash
    Yep......I've spoken with several younger Dogs who have indicated the exact same thing.........Some of these guys at this point in their careers can't afford to make a chunk donation but could occasionally drop $50 in the hat..............
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)