Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's a win win situation, from a financial perspective, for Kiffin if he goes to

vCash

It's a win win situation, from a financial perspective, for Kiffin if he goes to

Auburn or stays at OM, because Sexton is going make sure Kiffin gets a big pay day, from this, with a new contract from either school . Kiffin is probably Sexton's client with the most clout or value currently to improve both of their financial situations very substantially. So wherever Kiffin winds up, that school and it's Boosters are going to have to pay him a lot of money.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-02-2022 at 12:14 AM.

vCash
    10 million per year bare minimum

I think it?s going to be above that because Nebraska , auburn , ole miss , and there?s a small chance of Texas A&M getting in on the bidding war

vCash
    He's staying at ole miss or going to Nebraska. He owes all this success to Saban. He's not going to auburn unless Saban gives him and sexton his blessing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    He's staying at ole miss or going to Nebraska. He owes all this success to Saban. He's not going to auburn unless Saban gives him and sexton his blessing.
    Lane isn?t going to turn down 120 million from the school of the deaf and blind

He?s leaving ole miss for a couple reasons

The most important is money , Lane has openly stated he doesn?t like Mississippi Law that only gives 4 year contracts to state employees , so if ole miss offered Lane a 10 million dollar contract , it could only total to be 40 million guranteed and at Nebraska and auburn , he could get it up to 100 million

Also Auburn is a place you can win a national title with and they are about to reveal their new 100 million dollar new football facility they just built.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Lane isn?t going to turn down 120 million from the school of the deaf and blind

He?s leaving ole miss for a couple reasons

The most important is money , Lane has openly stated he doesn?t like Mississippi Law that only gives 4 year contracts to state employees , so if ole miss offered Lane a 10 million dollar contract , it could only total to be 40 million guranteed and at Nebraska and auburn , he could get it up to 100 million

Also Auburn is a place you can win a national title with and they are about to reveal their new 100 million dollar new football facility they just built.
    Nebraska is about to make him say no.
    ETA.... I'm sure auburn will put on the full press if they can't get Freeze.
    Last edited by DownwardDawg; 11-02-2022 at 07:17 AM.

vCash
    Joey Freshwater has no use for all of that corn.

Honestly I think he’s staying put. Little Joey Freshwater is about to be born if he hasn’t already been born.

vCash
    Eh, even if there wasn't evidence to the contrary, Kiffin doesn't strike me as the sentimental type that would extend any love to a former employer. If anything I think he'd be hesitant to have to go play Saban under high expectations every year.

vCash
    I can’t believe we haven’t heard Mullen to Auburn. A lot of WVU fans up my way say there is some talks he might go to WVU if Brown gets canned. I really thought Brown was going to do a great job at WVU. I was way off on that one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I can’t believe we haven’t heard Mullen to Auburn. A lot of WVU fans up my way say there is some talks he might go to WVU if Brown gets canned. I really thought Brown was going to do a great job at WVU. I was way off on that one.
    Mullen will fail anywhere that actually has expectations

8 wins and beat your rival more than they beat you

The Mullen way, and I?ll take it for 7 million per year.

vCash
    Mullen will fail anywhere that actually has expectations

8 wins and beat your rival more than they beat you

The Mullen way, and I?ll take it for 7 million per year.
    You nailed that one.

vCash
    A- he's not going to Nebraska.
    B- it won't take saban's blessing to go to auburn. That's comical

vCash
    Nebraska is about to make him say no.
    ETA.... I'm sure auburn will put on the full press if they can't get Freeze.
    Where has Kiffin coached so far? Tennessee, Southern Cal, Florida Atlantic, Ole Miss. All warm weather schools. Nebraska? Not so much.

vCash
    There are several things that Kiffin is not happy with at OM, and the only thing that Auburn can't provide is the big city life (which OM can't either). I can't see where Nebraska would even be in the conversation, or on his and/or Sexton's radar. What would be the benefit and what would he have to gain by going to Nebraska?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Where has Kiffin coached so far? Tennessee, Southern Cal, Florida Atlantic, Ole Miss. All warm weather schools. Nebraska? Not so much.
    Yeah, he's not going to get far from his big, freaking mansion in south florida. If anything he wants to get closer. He's a warm weather coach, heck I would be too! I hate the cold!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    There are several things that Kiffin is not happy with at OM, and the only thing that Auburn can't provide is the big city life (which OM can't either). I can't see where Nebraska would even be in the conversation, or on his and/or Sexton's radar. What would be the benefit and what would he have to gain by going to Nebraska?
    It's purely because that's where he was born. I agree with you though.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    i just don’t see him leaving the warmth of oxford unending cougars.....being serious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    i just don’t see him leaving the warmth of oxford unending cougars.....being serious
    He can hire Clesi Crochet back to auburn

vCash
    I?ve seen some Media talking heads saying that Mark Stoops is looking to get out of Kentucky

vCash
    It's all about the money. An Ole Miss "friend" approached me today and asked me why Cohen went to Auburn. I said because of money. He said it seemed a lateral move. I responded that it wasn't lateral in money. He smirked a little so I informed him that Lane Kiffin may stay at Ole Miss but it will be because of money. Lane Kiffin did not move from Boca ****ing Raton to Oxford, MS for anything but money. If he could make $7.5M at Florida Atlantic he would be there.
    Nick Saban has a clause in his contract that stipulates he makes the most money. In the end it's all about the money!
    Last edited by LC Dawg; 11-03-2022 at 07:35 AM.

vCash
    I?ve seen some Media talking heads saying that Mark Stoops is looking to get out of Kentucky
    Why?