Thread: NIL - 20,000 fans x $15/ month = $3.6 M / year

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash

NIL - 20,000 fans x $15/ month = $3.6 M / year

Isn?t this the way?

Should be calling all alumni with a quick sell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    Isn?t this the way?

Yep. And the AD must be the salesman promoting the importance of this at every level.

vCash
    Not enough people giving. I've been BDC for 25 yrs. I've upped my amount and monthly NIL to B.I.

I feel I'm doing my part. My hope is some more donors jump on board.

It takes an army of folks, and it still feels futile. I hope we see a boon of pledges in the coming months.

For some, it won't happen until the Mike Leach story is written, one way or another

vCash
    Make an easier way to participate then. I?m not in the BDC. Could care-a-less about joining. But I will sign up for monthly draft or something similar to go towards an NIL.

Lack of awareness on how to participate, where to go, what to do for the average fan.

vCash
    Agreed. As I have said before- we don’t have the deep pockets but we do have the army. This is what it’s going to take for us to be successful. Good job Dano
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough Dawg View Post
    Make an easier way to participate then. I?m not in the BDC. Could care-a-less about joining. But I will sign up for monthly draft or something similar to go towards an NIL.

Lack of awareness on how to participate, where to go, what to do for the average fan.
    This is where a competent athletic department that energetically promotes all of these avenues will come in...

vCash
    Hell, make an app for it. Get an app in every state fans hand that lets them donate even $5 whenever they damn well feel like it.

Mad we lost? Impulse spend $5. Glad we won? $5. Out with the guys and lost a bet? Loser pays to the NIL fund.

For that matter, maybe get licensed vendors to allow for a donation when you buy branded items.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-31-2022 at 08:15 PM.

vCash
    Watch how fast we hit our goal with Cohen gone. We're already close to the halfway point.

vCash
    I like what Steve Robertson is doing throwing rock concerts for NIL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Hell, make an app for it. Get an app in every state fans hand that lets them donate even $5 whenever they damn well feel like it.

Mad we lost? Impulse spend $5. Glad we won? $5. Out with the guys and lost a bet? Loser pays to the NIL fund.

For that matter, maybe get licensed vendors to allow for a donation when you buy branded items.
    Offer some swag for it. Autograph from a player (randomly chosen). Random winners that get to do something cool, like run the kiss cam or get a shout out on the jumbotron. At least try to offer some value.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    I like what Steve Robertson is doing throwing rock concerts for NIL.
    How did that turn out? I read that week that it was sold out.

vCash
    I upped my BI donation today. If you're not giving to NIL, you should. Every little bit helps.

vCash
    Can someone explain how this works?

Like, is there a head figure that organizes this or makes sure it is used for NIL purposes?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vindastra View Post
    Can someone explain how this works?

Like, is there a head figure that organizes this or makes sure it is used for NIL purposes?
    That would be Charlie Winfield. He is heading up our NIL efforts via the Bulldog Initiative.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough Dawg View Post

Go see the thread Bulldogs Initiative Website ... it's stickied here up top ... you can sign up for whatever amount per month you feel comfortable with
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I am doing my part. Hell, I am a sidewalk fan and give more than most alumni.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Go see the thread Bulldogs Initiative Website ... it's stickied here up top ... you can sign up for whatever amount per month you feel comfortable with
    This. It's easy to do and you can give as little or as much as you want each month.

vCash
    Can we make a commercial for the video boards to run during the games telling how, when, where, etc? This may already be a thing idk. I'm busy chasing my wild ass kids most of the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    Isn?t this the way?

It is.... but. We don't even have 500 that give more than 100 over their sitting minimums to the bdc. Make sure you read over their sitting minimums!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    How did that turn out? I read that week that it was sold out.
    Made about 25-30k for BI