Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boneyard

vCash

Boneyard

Hasn?t been released today but who would like to bet Steve claims he had knowledge for the past couple weeks that Cohen to Auburn was a possibility?

vCash
    This post is brought to you by Bulldog Burger company. Where cool people go to meat.

Also this wk on top 10 list, why State fans suck and should listen to everything I say cause I’m morally better than you…***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Hasn?t been released today but who would like to bet Steve claims he had knowledge for the past couple weeks that Cohen to Auburn was a possibility?
    Heck on Saturday he was already posting on 247 how someone in the AD department last week reached out to him to ask what all he knew about John and Auburn.....since he and John were close personal friends.
    He went on to add that he donated a TV and VCR to John when he coached baseball at a small college.
    So he has made sure everyone knows he is the center of all this with John.

vCash
    You forgot the stark Vegas link where you can purchase all of your rose bowl propaganda

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    This post is brought to you by Bulldog Burger company. Where cool people go to meat.

Also this wk on top 10 list, why State fans suck and should listen to everything I say cause I’m morally better than you…***
    Of course. 15 mins of football, 30 mins of bulldog burger and 50 mins of crappy music/

vCash
    The best thing Steve Robertson has done was get Hugh Freeze fired.

Everything else sucks.

vCash
    He's been toting water for Cohen already. Cohen was basically told his tenure was coming to an end (ultimatum issued). The complaints from some powerful people didn't fall on deaf ears. He had connections with a coaches at AU and AU was desperate to make a hire so they could fire Harsin. Their president was taking some heat and needed his shield.

vCash
    Rosebud actually tried to lay the blame off on Leach for the lack of NIL while covering for Cohen, which is about as dumb as you can get since NIl
    Is all booster money and that?s the AD and admins job not the coaches.

I don?t trust anything the staff over there says on any of this. They always have a spin and a narrative on everything, and it?s usually bull.

Depending on the next AD they will change their tune with the wind.

25 regular posters and 378 sock puppets

vCash
    Probably something like' "I have been hearing behind the scenes for some time that something was in the works"..."MY sources at Auburn say, blah, blah, something, something"
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    He will probably try to write a book about it. You can catch him at Campus Bookmart for book signings ***

vCash
    Funny how many State folks are basically laughing at Cohen and saying good riddance. People should've listened to Rob Polk.

vCash
    Good riddance is right. Ive been wanting MSU to get rid of him now Auburn has made it easier. Who will be our next hire has me worried don't need to mess it up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Rosebud actually tried to lay the blame off on Leach for the lack of NIL while covering for Cohen, which is about as dumb as you can get since NIl
    Is all booster money and that?s the AD and admins job not the coaches.

I don?t trust anything the staff over there says on any of this. They always have a spin and a narrative on everything, and it?s usually bull.

Depending on the next AD they will change their tune with the wind.

25 regular posters and 378 sock puppets
    Wow, you actually said something intelligent. I'm impressed!
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    All i want to know is whether Rock Vegas was as big a disaster as I was told it was.

I've been told it was embarrassing and whoever hosted it lost their ass.

vCash
    I?ll save everyone the listen. Basically a John Cohen love fest and how they?re so close and he personally called John at the request of MSU official (I call bullsh!t). He was contacted last Wednesday by Auburn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    Good riddance is right. Ive been wanting MSU to get rid of him now Auburn has made it easier. Who will be our next hire has me worried don't need to mess it up
    I always thought Cohen didn't have the personality to be an AD. Guess a lot of people felt otherwise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    He will probably try to write a book about it. You can catch him at Campus Bookmart for book signings ***
    Well played Santiago. Well played.

vCash
    Unbelievable amount of spin and moralizing by these pseudo reporters.

My respect for media in general and sports “reporters” can’t get any lower. A few free lunches and these lapdogs will twist things any way they are told to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    All i want to know is whether Rock Vegas was as big a disaster as I was told it was.

I've been told it was embarrassing and whoever hosted it lost their ass.
    Rock Vegas did pretty well from what I understand and will become an annual event
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Rosebowl is a damn joke. And when we have recruits in he is always at the facility looking like his has been hitchhiking on the interstate for a damn month. He either needs to clean his act up and look like a normal press guy who or quit giving him credentials. He is one of the first things parents see when they are with their kid. His is a joke?. And don?t give a shit if he wrote a book about freeze or not.