Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning QB- We Can't Even Beat Off Edition

vCash

Sunday Morning QB- We Can't Even Beat Off Edition

1. Rainy day eliminated the grill from being an option which made Little 34 mad because he wanted a thick ol ribeye like his brother got last week. Forced me to have to go to his favorite- spaghetti- for the big meal of the day. 6'3 at 13 and cant gain weight. Damn basketball player.

2. Not sure of the outcome on Cohen but it sounds as if he is gone or this wouldnt have leaked and we wouldnt already be talking to candidates. Heard all that was left was a couple of details of his contract. There may be some Auburn pushback- but the ones that matter already knew about Cohen. Auburn doesnt make a move without their Big Tiger/Eagle/Plainsmen knowing. So it appears we are losing our AD on an off week. I dont believe for a second he was told to look around or his job was tied to Leach. He was probably just mad about the Drag Show being cancelled. Bert Stare may not know anything- but he is right that this could lead to the Pirate heading to Key West for good. New AD's lead to coaching changes way more often than not.

3. How about Tennessee? They are 2022's real deal. Their D really showed up last night and closed out the game when Kentucky was driving before half to tighten the game up. Best offense in the country. Physical. Can toss it around. Great speed at WR. Better O than Georgia. Georgia has the better D. Georgia is at home. Should be a great game. I lean Tennessee but this game is a toss-up.

4. Mississippi wins again. Not sure why some of you keep doubting Lame. Lame is doing a great job at that shitty school. They are going to get B2B 10 wins. Has them overperforming. Thats what you are looking for when you make a hire. Heup and Lame have been HR hires.

5. Road Kentucky and Home Kentucky are two different animals.

6. UPig put it on Auburn in a battle of physical football teams. Auburn will be physical with us if they dont quit. But I dont think they can muster enough offense to beat us.

7. A&M is hating life right now. Nice job Jimbo. I do think he has finally found his QB tho. Weigman should have started before now. Dumbo said he simplified the O and went to the Freshman. Should have done that a month ago.

8. Bama/LSU and Georgia/Tenn next week. UPig/Liberty wont be bad to watch either. Fla at A&M in the Loser will really hate Life game. Great weekend of football coming up. Mississippi gets an off week at the right time to get healthier and work on some things. Wont help them for Bammer but they will likely compete with them better than we did.

9. SC choked at home yesterday. Tough loss for the Cocks. Fortunately they get Vandy next to make them feel better.

10. My college playoff guess today would be Tenn, Georgia, Clemson, and Ohio State. TCU could possibly sneak in over a 1 loss Tenn or Georgia and that would be a shame.

Hail State
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    What is this “drag show” business that I keep seeing referred too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    What is this “drag show” business that I keep seeing referred too?
    The cohen family are big liberals

Their daughter is now their son

John?s wife is a big person in the Starkville LGBT club

vCash
    I disagree on the thread title. We didn't just beat off, we absolutely crushed off!!!! What should have been a boring Saturday for us turned out to be potentially really good for the football program and better yet for this board!!! This board was extremely entertaining yesterday!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post

I knew about number 1. Surely you're joking about the other two?!?!

vCash
    On number 4, Dart is on a Relf level of passing but they have something that I noticed last night that should concern us. They have a 1 - 2 punch at RB with Junkins hammering between the tackles and Evans on the ends. Now TAMs run defense is bad but as we have seen our run D can be gashed.

vCash
    I don't know why, but I read on another board Rosebowl is hanging out on the Auburn 247 board post clarifications about Cohen to their fanbase. He seems a little too involved in supporting Cohen, but he is over there posting about his good relationship with Butch and Pearl, and the good hires he has made, etc.....and yet this is not even official yet.

vCash

I knew about all of this.

vCash
    Wasn't there some posts here a couple years ago about how his wife was "woking" up the place in the athletic department.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    I don't know why, but I read on another board Rosebowl is hanging out on the Auburn 247 board post clarifications about Cohen to their fanbase. He seems a little too involved in supporting Cohen, but he is over there posting about his good relationship with Butch and Pearl, and the good hires he has made, etc.....and yet this is not even official yet.
    Rosey and Cohen have been buddies for awhile.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

Maybe Leach will be allowed to tweet uncensored now
    Last edited by WhiskeyPirate; 10-30-2022 at 12:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Rosey and Cohen have been buddies for awhile.
    Rosey can kiss my stinky ass. Scratch that.....I don't want him anywhere near me. Can't stand that guy. He's about as bad of a look as the face of the bulldogs as Fienbaum is the face of the SEC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Rosey can kiss my stinky ass. Scratch that.....I don't want him anywhere near me. Can't stand that guy. He's about as bad of a look as the face of the bulldogs as Fienbaum is the face of the SEC.
    That whole site is bad trash. Circle jerk of epic proportions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    He is definitely doing the bidding for his buddy Cohen on getting Auburn fans on board for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Not joking about any of that at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    No, he's not joking. This has been well known for some time. I am a bit confused though. I thought their son was now their daughter? Could Leach and Cohen be any further apart on the political labeling line?
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    That whole site is bad trash. Circle jerk of epic proportions.
    we finally agree on something

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I thought their son was now their daughter?
    Other way around. So to speak.

vCash
    Now on the Auburn 247 site they are starting to discover Mrs. Cohen's politics and posting about it. Cohen starting to get a backlash now. I think they are more about not wanting anyone politically active.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Now on the Auburn 247 site they are starting to discover Mrs. Cohen's politics and posting about it. Cohen starting to get a backlash now. I think they are more about not wanting anyone politically active.
    If Cohen ends up neither job, I'm gonna lmao