Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cohen has left

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Read on here many times that Cohen has gutted our Athletic Dept and hired his people only. How many "yes men or women" does he carry with him to AU. I will not miss him.
    Not a sole

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Byrne coaches Cohen up just as he did with Strickland. Cohen was always the plan long term.
    Rhett needs to be involved but if we hire within, I'm done. There is just no hope. They need new ideas, not just how to get by with spending less. We need new blood with fire and that's going to get people involved and buy in. Much like Mullen did when he initially got here with our football program
    This 100%

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Which is why they are bringing in Cohen to make a football hire. Leach is seen as a good hire.
    The perception about MSU is completely different between fans and outsiders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Read on here many times that Cohen has gutted our Athletic Dept and hired his people only. How many "yes men or women" does he carry with him to AU. I will not miss him.
    If I remember correctly he basically kept everyone. Maybe I'm wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    Why? He?s a good ole boy hire and the type of employee we need purged from the athletic department.
    I don?t think being a state guy makes you a good ole boy. He?s been recognized within his field multiple times for being good at what he does, regardless of the school employing him. Still isn?t an AD, but good ole boy? Stop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Not a sole
    Here's a great recipe for sole.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    This 100%

The perception about MSU is completely different between fans and outsiders.
    The internet low iq crowd isn’t the MSU fan base. Most MSU fans are happy with leach. Just a few dumb loud mouths who think Bubba Faulk is a genius.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    An early Christmas present for me!! Maybe he will take Leach with him and we can have a much needed reset as a program!
    "Hallelujah"

vCash
    I love Cohen and leach. I hope this falls through.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtini View Post
    I love Cohen and leach. I hope this falls through.
    I love Mississippi State University! I hope whatever happens works out for the University?s Athletics programs!

vCash
    Since Elon has bought Twitter, if Cohen leaves does this mean Leach can post again?*****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I love Mississippi State University! I hope whatever happens works out for the University?s Athletics programs!
    Rep.

I?d be cool with 2 hobos running our Football program as long as we win games.

vCash
    Extremely baffling turn of events. Cohen was in over his head as AD, not that it was his fault, he just wasn't cut out for it. Now he runs to Auburn, who is desperate, to take on more responsibility and urgency. Wow

vCash
    AU is a dumpster fire. They should have hired someone from Ole Miss. They have a fire extinguisher on their sideline.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I guess we COULD mess up and hire a coach in a small sport that has absolutely ZERO experience in athletic administration.
    bring back Vic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I guess we COULD mess up and hire a coach in a small sport that has absolutely ZERO experience in athletic administration.
    You should be drawn and quartered for implying college baseball "a small sport"*****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    If Cohen doesnt hire the right football coach he wont make it to Christmas 2023.
    Think Auburn already knows who they want, regardless of Cohen sitting at the desk. They just needed an AD in place.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Will Cohen fire Harsin tomorrow and hire Kiffin by Friday??
    Ha, Cohen might be all Dawg if he does that. Do it right before the egg bowl and leak it out to CL.