Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still ranked at 24 in the AP

vCash

Still ranked at 24 in the AP

Feel like that's about right

vCash
    Not for long.

vCash
    Probably just so it'll look better on Bama's resume after they boat-race a ranked team next week.

vCash
    It's a credit to Dan Mullen and Mike Leach that we get this level of a meltdown over... a team that's 5-2, ranked, and has only lost to two ranked (/just barely out) 5-2 teams on the road.

vCash
    Any poll not named "CFP" is worthless as tits on a boar hog.

vCash
    Bama and UGA gonna rip our souls to shreds.

Then the jerks in north ms will love nothing more than to make us eat Landshark ass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Bama and UGA gonna rip our souls to shreds.

Then the jerks in north ms will love nothing more than to make us eat Landshark ass.
    Good luck sport. Gonna be a long transition for you but your state fandom will mature.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtini View Post
    Good luck sport. Gonna be a long transition for you but your state fandom will mature.
    ?

He?s just stating the obvious .

People that won?t accept there?s a problem and try to find a solution to that problem instead of throwing their hands up saying oh well can?t wait for baseball season are also the problem just as much as the butchers

Mississippi state university does not take football seriously and will not as long as the people in charge are still here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    ?

People that won?t accept there?s a problem and try to find a solution to that problem instead of throwing their hands up saying oh well can?t wait for baseball season are also the problem just as much as the butchers

Mississippi state university does not take football seriously and will not as long as the people in charge are still here.
    This. Those same people act like everything is fine after our baseball team had its worst season in history. But everything is ok lmao!

vCash
    Really? Unbelievable. We're very competitive in every sport with the smallest budget and the smallest fan base. Ho Lee Chit. We're not Bama nor will we ever be (thank the LORD).

vCash
    Really? Unbelievable. We're very competitive in every sport with the smallest budget and the smallest fan base. Ho Lee Chit. We're not Bama nor will we ever be (thank the LORD).
    No we arent? We routinely finish last or next to last in the SEC in recruiting. We haven?t been to postseason in basketball in ages. We haven?t done anything in football since 2014. We won an NC in baseball and followed it up with a season where we didn?t even make the SEC tournament. Good grief. Thats NOT competing. That?s showing up and getting beat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    It's a credit to Dan Mullen and Mike Leach that we get this level of a meltdown over... a team that's 5-2, ranked, and has only lost to two ranked (/just barely out) 5-2 teams on the road.
    What a loser post. We'll be 5-3 and unranked after Saturday. It's weird how blindly loyal some of you are.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    What a loser post. We'll be 5-3 and unranked after Saturday. It's weird how blindly loyal some of you are.
    Actually, I'm one of the few people posting here in the last who's not a god damn loser, actually. Have you even read any threads? People wanting us to leave the SEC because it's just toooo hard (never mind that we're 5-2, ranked, and .500 in the conference, so I guess it's not THAT hard). People saying they're not going to watch games anymore because they just can't handle it mentally. People who think the solution is to fire the president, AD, and coach and playing Russian roulette to see what comes next.

I fuсking hate that we lost last night way more than the average person here, believe me. I just am not going to declare the sky is falling and it's time to #cancel the program because we lost on the road to a ranked team. This team is still very much in line to be one of our 15 or so best teams since integration, and the 5th best of the last 15, so let's keep things in perspective.

vCash
    Actually, I'm one of the few people posting here in the last who's not a god damn loser, actually. Have you even read any threads? People wanting us to leave the SEC because it's just toooo hard (never mind that we're 5-2, ranked, and .500 in the conference, so I guess it's not THAT hard). People saying they're not going to watch games anymore because they just can't handle it mentally. People who think the solution is to fire the president, AD, and coach and playing Russian roulette to see what comes next.

I fuсking hate that we lost last night way more than the average person here, believe me. I just am not going to declare the sky is falling and it's time to #cancel the program because we lost on the road to a ranked team. This team is still very much in line to be one of our 15 or so best teams since integration, and the 5th best of the last 15, so let's keep things in perspective.
    Bravo, Q!

vCash
    Feels mean with them knowing what lies in wait for us next Saturday.

vCash
    We have a much larger fanbase than Ole Miss , Vanderbilt , and Missouri .

Our problem is ole miss?s pockets are double ours because they have doctors and lawyers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    ?

Based on what? Strictly opinion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    This. Those same people act like everything is fine after our baseball team had its worst season in history. But everything is ok lmao!
    Did they or did they not lose a lot?

vCash

If I could upvote, rep you more... I would. The massive swings in some are so large it's sad. What's even more sad is they think it's normal!

vCash

Rep!!!