vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post

HAHAHAHHAA!!!1
    😂😂😂😂

vCash
    Wow!

vCash
    LOL!!!

I'm sure Leach is looking forward to continue being the head coach at State so he can beat A&M, Texas and Oklahoma just like at Texas Tech.

vCash
    Leach is not sure he wants to coach until age 70.

I would not be surprised if Leach is not our coach next season. He loves Key West and travel
    I dont think he coaches more than 2 more years

I would be beyond shocked if he took another job because it would require a 3-4 year commitment. Very unlikely
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

I would not be surprised if Leach is not our coach next season. He loves Key West and travel

I would be beyond shocked if he took another job because it would require a 3-4 year commitment. Very unlikely
    You heard anything about how his house faired from the hurricane?

vCash
    This appears to be a new account created to troll that board.

vCash
    Let's be honest it takes a special QB to run his offense. This is his third year. It would be at least that long before he can find a QB with the brains to run it in Texas. Believe me those are some Cock Sucking dumb asses over there.

vCash
    There is also no way Jimbo gets canned with the way he is recruiting. They've got a "young team" excuse this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    There is also no way Jimbo gets canned with the way he is recruiting. They've got a "young team" excuse this year.
    Jimbo isn't recruiting. The machine is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    The lowest recruiting class for the current team is 6th. A&M should have seniors and red shirt juniors dominating the two deep. Instead it's a bunch of freshman. That's really poor roster management.

Jimbo has been exposed as the fraud that he is. I'd love for them to keep him around like the long term boyfriend that's always one day away from proposing.

vCash
    The big question is How many current A&M players hit the portal looking for the next big pay check.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    The big question is How many current A&M players hit the portal looking for the next big pay check.
    I hope we can get a couple of their 4 and 5 star Defensive players this offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

Hard for me to envision a scenario that makes that worth it for him. He's got the infrastructure in place to make his offense work now. Legacywise, I think he cares as much about proving his air raid works in the SEC as he does about winning. Can't imagine he wants to spend the next two years installing the air raid at A&M knowing his seat will probably be scorching hot for year three.

The only scenario I could map out that I think would potentially be attractive is if they make him a godfather offer (say $8M a year guaranteed) along with a guarantee of big Coordinator salaries and NIL money. Leach spends two more years with a traditional coaching schedule getting his offense installed. After that he tries to scale back and manage coordinators while leaving himself more time for himself. If he's worried about creating multigenerational wealth, that's a scenario that potentially let's him enjoy coaching late into his 60's while also still getting to travel and hang in Key West, while also socking away another $40ish million for his children and grandchildren.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Hard for me to envision a scenario that makes that worth it for him. He's got the infrastructure in place to make his offense work now. Legacywise, I think he cares as much about proving his air raid works in the SEC as he does about winning. Can't imagine he wants to spend the next two years installing the air raid at A&M knowing his seat will probably be scorching hot for year three.

The only scenario I could map out that I think would potentially be attractive is if they make him a godfather offer (say $8M a year guaranteed) along with a guarantee of big Coordinator salaries and NIL money. Leach spends two more years with a traditional coaching schedule getting his offense installed. After that he tries to scale back and manage coordinators while leaving himself more time for himself. If he's worried about creating multigenerational wealth, that's a scenario that potentially let's him enjoy coaching late into his 60's while also still getting to travel and hang in Key West, while also socking away another $40ish million for his children and grandchildren.
    How much do you need to create generational wealth? Since he has been at State he has racked in 15.5 million. Heck he has been a major college head coach since 2000.

He isn?t leaving. I think there is also apart of him that dislikes the big boys. I think he sees himself as kind of a maverick and he wants to be at a school that is kind of a maverick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    How much do you need to create generational wealth? Since he has been at State he has racked in 15.5 million. Heck he has been a major college head coach since 2000.

He isn?t leaving. I think there is also apart of him that dislikes the big boys. I think he sees himself as kind of a maverick and he wants to be at a school that is kind of a maverick.
    He's already got generational wealth. That's why I said multigenerational wealth. Of course his wealth is probably already multigenerational if his kids aren't dumbasses, but his grandchildren might have to be pretty old before they see it. If he wants all of his children and grandchildren to be able to do what they want and not have to worry about money, and not have to wait until their 50s to get to that point, he probably needs more money. (This is assuming he ends up with 4 kids and 8-10 grandkids each needing ~$5M to maintain a upper middle class, lower upper class lifestyle indefinitely).

But I don't know what his lifestyle is like. He may already be worth $60M if he just has a house in key west and a house in Starkville and doesn't spend money on anything but whiskey and pirate gear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post

Mississippi State can pay him 8 million a year.

Because of the ESPN deals , Each SEC can get an expensive coach. Yes even vandy.

The problem we face is the length of the contracts in Mississippi can only be 4 years and in Texas and other states its unlimited .

Thats how jimbo got 10 years 100 million and Lane Kiffin got 4 years 30 million.

vCash
    Kiffin didn?t get $30 million from the State. He got the State max for 4 years and the Booster Clubs make up the rest. Same at MSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Kiffin didn?t get $30 million from the State. He got the State max for 4 years and the Booster Clubs make up the rest. Same at MSU.
    I know, but what Im saying is in Mississippi we cant sign coaches to 10 year deals which will gurantee them lets say a 10 million dollar contract for 10 years they will be guranteed 10 million.

In mississippi if we pay them 10 per year but the max contract is 4 years, that means its only 40 million guranteed so people like jimbo fisher wont be able to suck for those 10 years and not get fired because of the amount of money, at state and ole miss the coach will have to actually win to get resigned every 4 years instead of 10.

Saves us money in the end tbh from getting stuck with a bad coach.

vCash
    A&M isn't offering Leach, anyway. Once Leach gets enough of our angry chair he will head southeast and feed iguanas from his hammock.