Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seeing where Cade Fortin is the starter for Ark

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Tua situation has made sure that anybody that even says their head is hurting is going to sit a week
    Easy way to take a week off with pay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    We all know the backup Qb is always the better player*
    You win the day!!!

vCash
    Nm
    Last edited by DownwardDawg; 10-03-2022 at 05:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Guess the pigs will be looking to bring in that fired neurologist from Miami.
    Well played 24! (Deserves a rep but all out!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Man that's a sad situation - they fired him and then the HC still claims he didn't have a head injury. Then why did you fire the guy? Scape goat
    To think grown men do this to innocent folks. Shameful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Biguglyjoe View Post
    If we lose do we get an asterisk because we are playing without our best D lineman? Injuries are a part of football.
    I. In The eyes of the media, using a second string DL isn't as bad as using your second string QB
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I. In The eyes of the media, using a second string DL isn't as bad as using your second string QB
    It's still a key player whose absence could have an impact on whether we win or lose. I guarantee you Arkansas won't feel like they didn't get our best shot. Ellis Johnson got us to a bowl game in 2007 in spite of the Croom Coast Offense. #DLPlayersMatter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Desoto1967 View Post
    The Score App has -8.5
    I hit it hard while it was still at -6.5 but it was -120
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I went outside and looked. The sky hasn't fallen!

HailState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    And don't forget our MLB for a half is out also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Biguglyjoe View Post
    If we lose do we get an asterisk because we are playing without our best D lineman? Injuries are a part of football.
    Negative. Other schools get to asterisk a loss to MSU, not the other way around. See traditional top college football consistent powerhouses like TAMU and Ole Miss for references.*
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    If our defensive coaches are not teaching our DEs to absolutely kill any qb riding a RB on a run option play regardless if he hands it off or not, we are allowing the QB too much control over the play. During the mesh, the qb is not defenseless nor are they a passer, take the direct path and hit them in the ribs because it literally is a free shot. DE always take the QB and let the LB take the RB.

Switch it up every so often so they can?t scheme the blocking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    If our defensive coaches are not teaching our DEs to absolutely kill any qb riding a RB on a run option play regardless if he hands it off or not, we are allowing the QB too much control over the play. During the mesh, the qb is not defenseless nor are they a passer, take the direct path and hit them in the ribs because it literally is a free shot. DE always take the QB and let the LB take the RB.

Switch it up every so often so they can?t scheme the blocking.
    Yep! Take out the QB on an option read first. Punish him.

This is where I hope we have Russell and Davis in

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I mean it makes way too much sense, if you hesitate you lose leverage. Once you see the qb riding the rb, the DE needs to hit and tackle the qb every single time. Coaches will not want to put their qb through 12-15 additional crushing hits per game and they will stop calling read option plays all together.

vCash
    I mean it makes way too much sense, if you hesitate you lose leverage. Once you see the qb riding the rb, the DE needs to hit and tackle the qb every single time. Coaches will not want to put their qb through 12-15 additional crushing hits per game and they will stop calling read option plays all together.
    Yep!

vCash
    If you do that then the OT blocks the LB and the RB gashes your D. Teams have gone to a lot of gap exchange whereas the DE closes and takes RB and the LB slides out to take QB. They do other shit too but that’s the best way to play it defensively.

What gives me the most problems are teams that really attack the mesh and force my QB into a quick decision. My current QB almost always makes the wrong read so I quit running it. Now we are on designed runs and keeps with a ton more split zone
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    The line has already moved to -7
    Some on here tried to tell you that -4 was a gift.

vCash
    I believe today is the day that we find out if KJ is a go. If he doesn't practice, he's out

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    At least that's what I see on the hawgs board. Anybody else reading that?
    No reason we shouldn't win by 2 or 3 touchdowns
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    If you do that then the OT blocks the LB and the RB gashes your D. Teams have gone to a lot of gap exchange whereas the DE closes and takes RB and the LB slides out to take QB. They do other shit too but that?s the best way to play it defensively.

What gives me the most problems are teams that really attack the mesh and force my QB into a quick decision. My current QB almost always makes the wrong read so I quit running it. Now we are on designed runs and keeps with a ton more split zone
    McBuckethead had a good point perhaps, that in College, a qb taking 15 more hits every time he rides the hand off, in the SEC, is just asking for injury. Does that not give a QB something to think about and hesitate each time he runs it? I don't know, but asking in general.