Thread: The Barn

vCash

The Barn

https://twitter.com/boardgeniuses/st...a_2BOL_RxQ1zsQ

Lots of them think kiffin is the guy for them

vCash
    That would be hilarious.

vCash
    I'd hate to see Kiffin at Auburn but would enjoy the bourbon soaked tears from the OM fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I'd hate to see Kiffin at Auburn but would enjoy the bourbon soaked tears from the OM fans.
    I just want him out of Oxford. He might work out at Auburn, but I assume their money guys will continue to get in the way like they always have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I just want him out of Oxford. He might work out at Auburn, but I assume their money guys will continue to get in the way like they always have.
    one thing I like about Kiffin at TSUN is he mostly ignores the MS kids that have undeveloped talent. He wants to win right now , so that he can get out of there.

vCash
    I think the best landing spot for him is A&M in a year or two..........

vCash
    Kiffin or freeze would turn them around quickly

vCash
    He'll stay at OM until the Alabama job opens. Greg Byrne ain't stupid.

vCash
    Could be a bidding war between Auburn and A&M for Kiffin. Looks like some richer than God boosters have seen enough of Jimbo. Per Finebaum he's being told it's getting very real in College Station.

vCash
    Could be a bidding war between Auburn and A&M for Kiffin. Looks like some richer than God boosters have seen enough of Jimbo. Per Finebaum he's being told it's getting very real in College Station.
    Pay him $95 million and I'm sure he doesn't care at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Pay him $95 million and I'm sure he doesn't care at all.
    Seriously, I could see him doing a Coach O "What door you want to leave and at what time?" for that kind of money.

I can also see him taking the money and being on SEC Network as an analyst. I'd hate to listen to his whiny ass voice every Saturday.

vCash
    As long as Saban is at Bama the Auburn job is not as attractive as A&M.
    I think Kiffin would win a national championship at A&M with their NIL money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    As long as Saban is at Bama the Auburn job is not as attractive as A&M.
    I think Kiffin would win a national championship at A&M with their NIL money.
    I still don't get the Kiffen love. Yes he's a good coach but we have no idea how good ole miss really is and how they'd do against a top opponent. He lost some big time staff last year. His players did enough to win against Kentucky but that's it. They didn't win from coaching.
    I hope he does leave just so ole miss doesn't have consistency

vCash
    He has what he has wanted at Ole Miss. a better defense and a better defensive coordinator. They are good and getting better. Dart is starting to figure it out. They used the weak front end schedule to work on execution and now have a couple close wins to prove they can deal with adversity. Vandy ain?t gonna slow their roll. So 6-0 they will be. They will probably go 3-3 down the stretch, but that would give them a change at back to back 10 win seasons with a bowl win. Kiffin is their Mullen. State fans want him gone like they wanted Mullen gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    He has what he has wanted at Ole Miss. a better defense and a better defensive coordinator. They are good and getting better. Dart is starting to figure it out. They used the weak front end schedule to work on execution and now have a couple close wins to prove they can deal with adversity. Vandy ain?t gonna slow their roll. So 6-0 they will be. They will probably go 3-3 down the stretch, but that would give them a change at back to back 10 win seasons with a bowl win. Kiffin is their Mullen. State fans want him gone like they wanted Mullen gone.
    I think they hit 7-0 with a home win over an Aubie team that will have quit by then...

Outside of Bammer, I think the other remaining games (at LSU, at A&M, at Arkie, MSU) are gonna have "close" lines on em... I'd guess em to go tween 8-4 & 10-2...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I think they hit 7-0 with a home win over an Aubie team that will have quit by then...

Outside of Bammer, I think the other remaining games (at LSU, at A&M, at Arkie, MSU) are gonna have "close" lines on em... I'd guess em to go tween 8-4 & 10-2...
    How in the name of Johnny Vaught scheduling did the end up with like 6 of 7 at home to open up and then have three in a row on the road like that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    He'll stay at OM until the Alabama job opens. Greg Byrne ain't stupid.
    I kind of doubt it given his track record. And the way he left Bama. It's not like Byrne couldn't go out and hire Sark, maybe make a run at Dabo Swinney or someone like that.

vCash
    Finebaum also had sources that we were sending Joe Moorhead to Rutgers. He was pretty confident too. LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    How in the name of Johnny Vaught scheduling did the end up with like 6 of 7 at home to open up and then have three in a row on the road like that?
    It sure as shit twarn't clean livin'.....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    It sure as shit twarn't clean livin'.....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TUSK again.

Hope you're doing well, my friend!