Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arkansas update. 112th national defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    JP Purvis filled in quite nicely for Watson, Saturday and being honest he's much more explosive and athletic than Watson and he hammered the AM QB more than one. He's faster than Watson albeit a little smaller but I liked the way he played and I believe he'll more than makeup for Watson being out the first half.
    He did a very good job, I agree!
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    He got hurt yesterday and is questionable for our game. I'm sure he'll play but he won't be 100%
    He?s officially (unofficially) out. Concussion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    He?s officially (unofficially) out. Concussion
    yeah after the tua fiasco nobody is gonna play for at least a week with a head injury now.

vCash
    Pittman today “He has some mild symptoms and those are things that our doctors look at,” Pittman said. “Each kid’s a little bit different for how they react and we’ve had guys back in 3 or 4 days, we’ve had guys out for 27 days. He’s kind of a wait and see, to be honest with you.”

Asked if Jefferson is in concussion protocol, Pittman said, “I didn’t say that.”

vCash
    Well if Pittman is saying now that he has mild symptoms he can not let him play Saturday. KJ is going to get hit by our team. There’s no question about that. If after he is “cleared” and gets hurt Saturday that may be Pittman job.

vCash
    Well if Pittman is saying now that he has mild symptoms he can not let him play Saturday. KJ is going to get hit by our team. There’s no question about that. If after he is “cleared” and gets hurt Saturday that may be Pittman job.
    Yeah I can't believe with what's just happened he would even be entertaining the thought of putting him out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I bet we end up being favored by more than 8 points.
    Feeling pretty good about this post.

vCash
    If he has concussion symptoms of any kind, I really hope they do not let him on the field because he will get hit several times and from every direction by State's D.
    I would hate for something like happened to Tua happen to anyone much less at the hands of one of States players.
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgz View Post
    If he has concussion symptoms of any kind, I really hope they do not let him on the field because he will get hit several times and from every direction by State's D.
    I would hate for something like happened to Tua happen to anyone much less at the hands of one of States players.
    Whoever the QB is, he going to get hit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Whoever the QB is, he going to get hit.
    With this defense, thats a given. Just dont want it to be a kid with a concussion.
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    1) In any game, turnovers are the great equalizer. Don't be stupid with the ball.

2) They can't score as many as we can. We win the game if we play well. We are certainly better than they are.

3) I hate that Bookie Watson is out, but it's a great opportunity for a backup to earn some experience and push for more playing time (JP Purvis). Injuries or suspensions aren't good, but it's always an opportunity for someone else to show what they can do.

4) I would like to see a nice early lead to really put the pressure on Arkansas. But if we get one, we can't relax.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    1) In any game, turnovers are the great equalizer. Don't be stupid with the ball.

2) They can't score as many as we can. We win the game if we play well. We are certainly better than they are.

3) I hate that Bookie Watson is out, but it's a great opportunity for a backup to earn some experience and push for more playing time (JP Purvis). Injuries or suspensions aren't good, but it's always an opportunity for someone else to show what they can do.

4) I would like to see a nice early lead to really put the pressure on Arkansas. But if we get one, we can't relax.

I'm ok with Bookie being out. I thought JP actually played better.

vCash

Bookie will only be out the first half, I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Bookie will only be out the first half, I think.
    Correct since the penalty was during the second half of the aTm game. His suspension should be only for the first half of the Arky game.

vCash

Bookie wont be out the whole game.

He will be back after halftime

vCash
    I want to see more of Purvis. He's faster and more explosive than Watson and just about every time he blitzed Saturday he got home and either got a sack or pressure.