Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Could 2022 be a 2014 lite?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    We did some things in the run game we haven't seen before and even threw in some play action fakes once we established the run. We're seeing Leach evolve, as much as some around here won't want to admit it.
    Excellent!!!

vCash
    OM could very easily finish 7-5. They are a fraud. Nothing they did yesterday changed my mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    OM could very easily finish 7-5. They are a fraud. Nothing they did yesterday changed my mind.
    100% agreed! Without UK helping them, they would have lost. I watched Levis not see wide open guys and miss wide open guys. Example, on the sack for a safety. Levis had 2 guys open in the middle on the previous plays. The closest WR to him was literally waving his hand.

Ole Miss is a fraud and so was and is UK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    100% agreed! Without UK helping them, they would have lost. I watched Levis not see wide open guys and miss wide open guys. Example, on the sack for a safety. Levis had 2 guys open in the middle on the previous plays. The closest WR to him was literally waving his hand.

Ole Miss is a fraud and so was and is UK
    OM can win the next 2 and still be a fraud. But they aint beating LSU down there. They wont get many first downs

vCash
    I hate Ole Miss as much as anyone and I don't think they are a top 10 team but they will probably be ranked there this week. When you look at their schedule they only have one sure loss and one sure win on their schedule. I don't think it happens but they could go 10-1 if shit bounces right and they could go 6-6 if they don't play well. It isn't unrealistic to believe they will only have 2 losses coming into the Egg Bowl. State just needs take care of our business because there is nothing we can do about their fake success.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Ole Miss schedule almost guarantees them a playoff spot.
    They will struggle with Vandy but win. After that they will lose some games. They are average. Ky and them were over rated. The winner is still going to be over rated. Have you watched any of KY or OLe MIss games. They both play sloppy and make a lot of mistakes. I record all the teams we are going to play and watch their games at night during the week. Those two teams are average. I have not seen anything out of either of them that leads me to believe we are the inferior team.

I am not a coach but I have Played and watch enough to know when a team is good or bad. Those two teams are average with easy ass schedules. Ole Miss this season will be like our 2012 season.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 10-02-2022 at 11:28 AM.

vCash
    And that's very doable!
    LOL ... I like your enthusiasm but it would take lightening in a bottle. We got lucky a few times yesterday. I saw things we better clean up going forward to beat both Arky & KY (at KY). We ain't beating Bama and GA. Even if either was close ref/SEC won't let it happen.

vCash
    I'd be surprised a that. They have a good defense. They'd have to lose to TAM IMO and Kiffin is better coach than Jimbo. TAM isn't that good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    That bad LSU team came back down 17-0 to beat Auburn in Jordan-Hare.
    And the place was rocking too. On top of that AU has a good amount of speed on their team. Certainly didn't look like same AU team I've seen highlights of all year. D look pretty stout yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I hate Ole Miss as much as anyone and I don't think they are a top 10 team but they will probably be ranked there this week. When you look at their schedule they only have one sure loss and one sure win on their schedule. I don't think it happens but they could go 10-1 if shit bounces right and they could go 6-6 if they don't play well. It isn't unrealistic to believe they will only have 2 losses coming into the Egg Bowl. State just needs take care of our business because there is nothing we can do about their fake success.
    Their cupcake schedule and success thus far is on par with our "We Believe" season with some losses coming later this season. Even my OM friends admit they haven't played anyone with much of a pulse yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I'd be surprised a that. They have a good defense. They'd have to lose to TAM IMO and Kiffin is better coach than Jimbo. TAM isn't that good.
    Their D can still not stop the run. Overrated KY & QB fumbles along with their terrible OL gave that game away.

vCash
    Ole Miss is not good. They are decent. They have yet to play anybody with a pulse. Tulsa would have beaten them if Ole Miss had not taken out their QB. UK is not good and they(UK) had help Ole Miss win it. You are not going to go far with a QB completing just 50% of passes thrown. The back half of thei schedule will see them drop 4 games!
    Hahaha now I want some of what you are having.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Ole Miss schedule almost guarantees them a playoff spot.
    The only way om making the playoffs is on somebody's PlayStation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Hahaha now I want some of what you are having.
    I'm with you. FPI has been the most right on us all season, and they've consistently had OM better. Currently...

OM #9
    Us #17

Next 2 opponents...
    Ark #41
    Kentucky #24

vCash
    Say what you want, but it will ALWAYS come down to beating that other school.........always

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'm with you. FPI has been the most right on us all season, and they've consistently had OM better. Currently...

OM #9
    Us #17

Next 2 opponents...
    Ark #41
    Kentucky #24
    If Ole Miss has a md October slide it will be interesting to see what FPI has to say at that time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    The 2014 lost on the road to an Ole Miss team that went 9-4 and finished ranked #17. I could easily see LSU matching that this year.
    That 2014 Ole Miss team would absolutely skull drag this year's LSU team.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    A&M can easily beat OM at college station. They arent gonna just lay down and die

vCash
    A&M can easily beat OM at college station. They arent gonna just lay down and die
    Iffy. Ole Dixie will contain their run game. Plus, as Mr. Wonderful would tell the overrated Aggies, "You are dead to me"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    That 2014 Ole Miss team would absolutely skull drag this year's LSU team.
    Maybe, maybe not. That 2014 Ole Miss team lost in Baton Rouge to a team that ended 8-5 and unranked, which seems like a good match to this 2022 LSU team at this point.