Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Funny reads from the Aggie forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I saw somewhere that the State of Texas has 65 billionaires and 640K millionaires. That's ass wiping money.
    Crazy ain't it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I saw somewhere that the State of Texas has 65 billionaires and 640K millionaires. That's ass wiping money.
    They can pay Jimbo and afford another coach without breaking a sweat. Jimbo is in deep shit per a lot of Aggie boards. It could get ugly before the season is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    They can pay Jimbo and afford another coach without breaking a sweat. Jimbo is in deep shit per a lot of Aggie boards. It could get ugly before the season is over.
    Yeah they can because they got the dollars. Who they gonna get though outside of Saban or Dabo that could make them any better? Sumlin was supposed to win it all, Jimbo was supposed to win it all and neither have done anything special. Heck they might want to hire Jackie, he did better there than any of their so called "saviors".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah they can because they got the dollars. Who they gonna get though outside of Saban or Dabo that could make them any better? Sumlin was supposed to win it all, Jimbo was supposed to win it all and neither have done anything special. Heck they might want to hire Jackie, he did better there than any of their so called "saviors".
    Some of the most delusional think they can get Urban.

vCash
    I'm not sure what's going on. Obviously these 4 and 5 star players are highly overrated. Coaching staff acts like they have no clue. Major meltdown in the future? Admin and boosters gotta be furious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I'm not sure what's going on. Obviously these 4 and 5 star players are highly overrated. Coaching staff acts like they have no clue. Major meltdown in the future? Admin and boosters gotta be furious.
    Gonna lose to bama, LSU, Ole Miss, Florida.

go 6-6 and they will fire him right after the LSU loss

They will then ruin Auburn's Lane Kiffin party and try to steal him.

Urban Would come for a free 100 million for a few years, bang a couple co eds and get himself fired

vCash
    The university would owe Jimbo 95.6 million dollars, if fired before December 1, after that he would be owed 85.9 miillion. He's a snake oil salesman and those idiots bought his line.

Here's the link:

https://boardroom.tv/jimbo-fisher-sa...45.6%20million.
    Hell, 85/95 million ain't much difference to a poor boy like me, LOL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    A bunch of those A&M 4*/5* freshman gonna be in the portal come December.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Hell you could drop the 8 or 9 from that number and y'all would never hear from or see my fat ass again lol.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    LOL, Same here! They start throwing around all these numbers and it sounds like monoploy money to me!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Hell you could drop the 8 or 9 from that number and y'all would never hear from or see my fat ass again lol.
    I'd buy ED with the extra 10 million**

vCash
    LOL, Same here! They start throwing around all these numbers and it sounds like monoploy money to me!
    Jimbo says aTm is real***

vCash
    Meh, Leach has been beating the 3-8 since the get go. It's just like any other defense or offense sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, all depends on execution. Balance on offense and defense always helps though.
    No No No. You haven't been paying attention. See, no team had ever tried to only rush 3 when Leach was in the Big 12. Just hadn't been invented yet. Then, in Leach's second season at WSU, Justin Wilcox invented the rush 3 in 2013 and Leach never won against University of Washington again, but luckily even though football coaches are paid million dollar salaries in the Pac 12, they still aren't required to scout teams so other teams didn't pick up on it. But then when Leach got to the SEC, the SEC coaches decided to look at game film and figured out that all you have to do to stop the air raid is rush 3 and drop 8. That's all there is to it. Had nothing to do with Washington just having more talent than WSU's OL could handle.

vCash
    It's hard to believe supposedly intelligent people would fall for that, but they did. Jimbo don't have to worry about getting fired. He sold them a bill of goods for sure.
    Don't forget fan is short for fanatic and there are plenty following college football ( I have crossed that line a few times since my first game attended 59 years ago). Also, "a fool and his $ are soon parted", Could be aTm , if Jimbo doesn't right the ship, not a vandy type ship however. Beat Arky! Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    No No No. You haven't been paying attention. See, no team had ever tried to only rush 3 when Leach was in the Big 12. Just hadn't been invented yet. Then, in Leach's second season at WSU, Justin Wilcox invented the rush 3 in 2013 and Leach never won against University of Washington again, but luckily even though football coaches are paid million dollar salaries in the Pac 12, they still aren't required to scout teams so other teams didn't pick up on it. But then when Leach got to the SEC, the SEC coaches decided to look at game film and figured out that all you have to do to stop the air raid is rush 3 and drop 8. That's all there is to it. Had nothing to do with Washington just having more talent than WSU's OL could handle.
    Is this some kind of sarcastic post?

Texas was dropping 8 on Leach when he was at Texas Tech. You can actually see it in the 2008 game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Is this some kind of sarcastic post?

Texas was dropping 8 on Leach when he was at Texas Tech. You can actually see it in the 2008 game.
    I took at as him being facetious. Johnson85 is a good poster and I believe he was trying to help emphasize my point. At least I'm pretty sure, lol!

vCash
    I took at as him being facetious. Johnson85 is a good poster and I believe he was trying to help emphasize my point. At least I'm pretty sure, lol!
    That's what I was thinking but his detail is pretty good.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/boardgeniuses/st...kQSZvfZzIh_z3Q

A&M not taking the loss well. They want Mike Leach now .

Gah lee