Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funny reads from the Aggie forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Jimbo only needs 2 or 3 more good recruiting classes...............
    And a few more pages in his playbook.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    They do have far more talent than us, that is indisputable
    Do they? I know what the so called experts say and the recruiting gurus but they been wrong about MSU players for years, look at the NFL.

So MSU always has better coaches, fans, or what?

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Well when it works, it works really well.
    It depends on the three you are bringing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    The funniest thing in those threads is this thought they have that we and our talent are inferior to them. They literally have had 3-4 decent years in the SEC and think they are some type of blue blood. We are better than them and they can't see the forest for the trees.
    I watched the game in a Livestream full of TAMU fans. You are 100% for correct. They think they are a Notre Dame, Bama, Texas, OSU kind of school. So, to them, losing to us was shameful.....as if their glorious program should never lose to a "random Mississippi team".

After they got stomped .....you would think they would have learned some humility, but they started talking how all of their 5 stars were young instead of saying we are good .

To be fair though............they're from Texas.

vCash
    Aggie: Mond has been Jimbo's best QB at A&M. And he didn't recruit him. That says a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Aggie: Mond has been Jimbo's best QB at A&M. And he didn't recruit him. That says a lot.
    Ouch

vCash
    Unfortunately everyone views Mississippi State football as..... Vandy of the west or something. Even Jack@$$ Mississippians that are LSU fans said to me this week, "if Jimbo loses to State, he is fired." Dumbasses like that lsu fan, are just casual fans that don't really follow sec football any deeper than Finbaum or sec shorts. Forget them. Let them think it, as JB said in the true maroon video ... count us out, we will beat your tail. Moo U? Hell yeah! As the Underdog is where we thrive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    We are 9-7 overall and 6-5 since they joined the SEC. Yeah I guess we are just better than them at this point.
    Recently 6-3
    Leach 9-4

Yet no media speaks about this from what I've seen

vCash
    After reading through several threads it's obvious these douche bags think they should be on the same level as Bama and Georgia. Mississippi State is no better then App State or Miami. Some are preaching the "next year" line b/c somehow all these 5* freshmen will be All Americans by next season.

The more I read the more I really hate these guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I think it's hilarious that they seem to think rushing 3 dropping 8 play after play is stupid and leach will pick it apart and then we have people on here who think that defense will beat us every time! Lol
    It worked in 2020 and some 2021. But kudos to Will Rogers and the Wr corp. They are in graduate level courses for this offense and are solving the 3-8 easy now. If teams sit back in that, we will 5-8 yard them to a victory.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post
    I watched the game in a Livestream full of TAMU fans. You are 100% for correct. They think they are a Notre Dame, Bama, Texas, OSU kind of school. So, to them, losing to us was shameful.....as if their glorious program should never lose to a "random Mississippi team".

After they got stomped .....you would think they would have learned some humility, but they started talking how all of their 5 stars were young instead of saying we are good .

To be fair though............they're from Texas.
    That's it in a nutshell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    It worked in 2020 and some 2021. But kudos to Will Rogers and the Wr corp. They are in graduate level courses for this offense and are solving the 3-8 easy now. If teams sit back in that, we will 5-8 yard them to a victory.
    The reason the 3-8 didn't work is because CML took some coaching pills and added new formations to the run game that allowed our Oline to impose its will. That opened up the passing game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    The reason the 3-8 didn't work is because CML took some coaching pills and added new formations to the run game that allowed our Oline to impose its will. That opened up the passing game.
    Meh, Leach has been beating the 3-8 since the get go. It's just like any other defense or offense sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, all depends on execution. Balance on offense and defense always helps though.

vCash
    It would be nice if A&M would win a National Championship before their fans acting like A&M is Alabama.

vCash
    What Jimbo really need to do is give up on being the OC and hire one. If he really wants to be like Saban that's what he needs to do.

vCash
    Yep all that low talent we have. **** Dumb asses.

vCash
    Of course the RBR Meltdown was cancelled last week. This week would have been glorious.

Besides all the funny ones, here are the three comments about my state and my alma mater that "really irked my gizzard," as my grandmother used to say.

1. "Both the Mississippi schools are beneath us"
    2. "Unacceptable loss to an inferior team and program"
    3. "Their women are fuuuuggggly"

1. This sounds like someone has an inflated self-image.
    2. I think we've won 5 of the last 7.
    3. Tell me you've never been to Mississippi without saying you've never been to Mississippi.

Hail State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Recently 6-3
    Leach 9-4

Yet no media speaks about this from what I've seen
    I got my numbers from what they said on our game broadcast. I assume they are correct. They said we were tied 5-5 since TAMU joined the SEC and MSU had a 8-7 overall lead.

The funny thing is the media still presents TAMU like they are on Bama level for some reason - well lets be honest it is all about the money at ATM, plain and simple.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Meh, Leach has been beating the 3-8 since the get go. It's just like any other defense or offense sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, all depends on execution. Balance on offense and defense always helps though.
    The 3-8 kicked his arse the first 2 years and any D changes neuters our O for 2 quarters (LSU). He hasn't mastered it in the SEC. If he keeps adapting and tweaking he can.

We haven't executed more than 2 quarters of good O since he's been here. We had the ball all of 37 seconds Sat in 3rd qtr. Our O scored 28 which is fine. We did many non air raid stuff like throw deep some and run the ball and over middle screen, etc. We didn't run WR screen or blowup RB screen every other play like we did the first two years. Play calling like we had Sat will compete in the SEC.

The execution thing, well I guess any team or O or D can say that. Read the TAMU boards and some Jimbo fans are screaming they just need to execute. Sound familiar?

Sat football was not the typical air raid. I can watch that kind of winning football and enjoy watching it. Of course, I can watch MSU play any kind of winning anything and like it. Leach could run it 60 times next game and win and people will still call it air raid. When the run shifts like it has at times, I'm not sure it is the air raid anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    After reading through several threads it's obvious these douche bags think they should be on the same level as Bama and Georgia. Mississippi State is no better then App State or Miami. Some are preaching the "next year" line b/c somehow all these 5* freshmen will be All Americans by next season.

The more I read the more I really hate these guys.
    That last time A&M was ranked #1 at any point during the season was 1957. The last time MSU was ranked #1 during the season was several weeks in a row in 2014.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...-am/polls.html