Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny reads from the Aggie forum

vCash

Funny reads from the Aggie forum

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3325162

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3325053

One of them has people wishing they had Leach as a coach.

vCash
    Thanks for that!

vCash
    I think it's hilarious that they seem to think rushing 3 dropping 8 play after play is stupid and leach will pick it apart and then we have people on here who think that defense will beat us every time! Lol

vCash
    Zoinks, yo...

vCash
    Oh, that second thread turns into 7's dream scenario....they fire Jimbo. They hire ML away from us. We pick up the Jimbo scraps. Jimbo goes full Jimbo. ***

vCash
    Love this one:

Mike's 4x4 Index Card vs Jimbos Encyclopedia Britanica Playbook

vCash
    The funniest thing in those threads is this thought they have that we and our talent are inferior to them. They literally have had 3-4 decent years in the SEC and think they are some type of blue blood. We are better than them and they can't see the forest for the trees.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    The funniest thing in those threads is this thought they have that we and our talent are inferior to them. They literally have had 3-4 decent years in the SEC and think they are some type of blue blood. We are better than them and they can't see the forest for the trees.
    Ever since Johnny manziel left .

We won in
    6-3 against them including the worst MSU team since croom ( 2020) and a moorhead year ( 2019)

I?ve read there message boards and gah lee they might possibly be the most delusional fan base in the Country.

All fanbases get pissed at losses and stuff like that .

Hell I said some stupid shit about will rogers last week and I will eat that crow happily because I overreacted emotionally.

But A&M acts like they are a blue blood and they aren?t . What is their football history ? Is it better than ours ? They?ve never won anything ever. They are now trying to buy their way to victory and they still can?t beat APP state or little old Mississippi state.

Is there a coach in america that does less with more like jimbo? They have a top 5 roster and that?s what they put on the field year in and year out on offense .

Also it felt good as shit to kick dj durkins ass

vCash
    They do have far more talent than us, that is indisputable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Who put this on twitter, Nancy Pelosi? She continues to have a bad week. Didn't know she was a aTm fan! Hail State!

vCash
    Those Ole Miss clowns must have been fighting for courting rights to Miss Scarlet, the local hooker. (scroll down on the above tweet)
    Last edited by TaleofTwoDogs; 10-01-2022 at 11:42 PM.

vCash
    I was thinking that Jimbo might be in trouble until I saw the 95 million buyout.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    They do have far more talent than us, that is indisputable
    It sure doesn't look like it between the lines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I was thinking that Jimbo might be in trouble until I saw the 95 million buyout.
    They stuck with jimbo for a long long time

vCash
    I think they had 2 years where they were the shit in the SWC, 1958 and 1972 and , otherwise they were the bastard stepbrother to UT and Arky. But 2 movies made them legends, The Junction Boys and The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It sure doesn't look like it between the lines.
    Exactly

vCash
    "While it's true that nfl teams are the ones with owners,mike leach owns our football program."

LOL!

vCash
    Jimbo only needs 2 or 3 more good recruiting classes...............

vCash
    We are 9-7 overall and 6-5 since they joined the SEC. Yeah I guess we are just better than them at this point.