Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kentucky

vCash
    Uk special teams are special! Geez!

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    They are so good they could be wearing maroon. I've never seen as many botched and missed extra points as I have this year. It's everywhere.

vCash
    Uk secondary is awful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    They are so good they could be wearing maroon. I've never seen as many botched and missed extra points as I have this year. It's everywhere.
    Yeah it's really an epidemic in cfb. Lot of bad kicking games all over the country

vCash

vCash
    And Dart throws the INT.

vCash
    And right on target he forces another dumb throw. This kid is Machine Gun Kelly all over again

vCash
    I believe uk will win this game in the second half

vCash
    Levi's won't survive the sec season. He's getting hammered

vCash
    I believe uk will win this game in the second half
    If they commit to the run.

vCash
    run the ball and play keep away with the clock moving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    At some point we have to acknowledge they're they're 14-3 the last 2 years. Lane is an exceptional coach. Lane is so much better than leach
    How dare you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    How dare you
    I could have em at 4-0 so far and saved em some chip$...............

vCash
    Yeah it's really an epidemic in cfb. Lot of bad kicking games all over the country
    I have three boys and I'm going to teach them all to kick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    They have a very good run game, defense is better than expected. They may crash and burn, but at this point, they are doing what needs to be done to beat their opponent. It's possible to objectively look at another team, you should try it.
    It is possible to look at another team objectively. Objectively does not equal "They are good".

They have played nobodies. Levis is not seeing wide open people. Example, the two passing plays on the possession of the safety. Wide open guys calling for the ball and he is lost! That doesn't make OM "good" That makes it what it is. OM not good at coverage and a UK offense not good at... most anything.

OM has played Troy, Central Ark, a GA Tech team who just fired their coach and ALMOST LOST to friggin Tulsa.

vCash
    I laugh out loud at the amount of people on this board who argued with some of us on Lane as a head coach. He is the best coach in this league outside of Saban and it's not even debatable at this point. It's sickening that he's in that ridiculous powder blue. Hopefully OU continues to crash and burn and they come a knocking.

vCash
    Is Lynn Amedee the Offensive Coordinator for Kentucky? It takes forever for one of their passing plays to develop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    It is possible to look at another team objectively. Objectively does not equal "They are good".

They have played nobodies. Levis is not seeing wide open people. Example, the two passing plays on the possession of the safety. Wide open guys calling for the ball and he is lost! That doesn't make OM "good" That makes it what it is. OM not good at coverage and a UK offense not good at... most anything.

OM has played Troy, Central Ark, a GA Tech team who just fired their coach and ALMOST LOST to friggin Tulsa.
    I said they looked good. And at that point they did. I've been saying this week would tell you a lot about them because the reason Kiffin waited as long as he did to name Dart the qb is because of the issues protecting the ball i mentioned earlier. He decided the risk/reward was better. They finally played a team with a pulse last week and this week one who's actually able to stand up. Dart was the unknown. I think we all see he's still got a ways to go before he can be able to put an entire 60 minutes together. I'm also not going to downplay them being ranked because we should be too, but our one test so fair we failed miserably.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Is Lynn Amedee the Offensive Coordinator for Kentucky? It takes forever for one of their passing plays to develop.
    Hahaha. That's a quality post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I have three boys and I'm going to teach them all to kick
    Smart man!