Thread: I was out reading 8 and 4 boards.....

vCash

I was out reading 8 and 4 boards.....

Why does every school in the SEC think we only have 2 and 3 stars? Do we have 2 stars? We have 3 and 4 Stars. Plus Texas Athletes are over rated. Baylor and I mean Freaking Baylor is the best team in Texas. Where are all those great Texas football players they brag about? The entire State of Texas has been irrelevant in football for 12 years. Those 8 and 4'$ are some smug ass cock suckers. Those milk men and that crazy ass cult crap they do on Friday night speaks volumes of them.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 09-30-2022 at 07:17 PM.

vCash
    There's no such thing as 2 stars anymore. We are mainly 3 star.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    There's no such thing as 2 stars anymore. We are mainly 3 star.
    Elghton Jenkins was the last 2 star and he has played years as an all pro in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    Elghton Jenkins was the last 2 star and he has played years as an all pro in the NFL.
    Notable Two Stars recruited by us: Bernardrick McKinney, Darius Slay, Elgton Jenkins, JT Gray. 4 All Pro ?2 Stars?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Notable Two Stars recruited by us: Bernardrick McKinney, Darius Slay, Elgton Jenkins, JT Gray. 4 All Pro ?2 Stars?
    Slay was a 3 star out of Hs and JUCO - at least on 24/7

vCash
    McKinney was another 2 star, not sure about Gray, I think Slay was a 4*but not sure. Preston was another two star that made all pro for the Redskins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Slay was a 3 star out of Hs and JUCO - at least on 24/7
    Slay was a baller. Grades were a concern. That's how we got him. Unbelievably, we never used him as a returner.

Nowadays if you sign with an SEC school, 247 gives you 3 stars.

vCash
    We recruit mostly upper tier 3 star players and low 4 stars .

Talent wise , Mississippi state , ole miss , Kentucky , South Carolina , Arkansas , and until recently tennessee all recruit at about the same level.

vCash
    Slay was a baller. Grades were a concern. That's how we got him. Unbelievably, we never used him as a returner.

You should have seen him playing RB in high school. He was so much faster than everyone on the field. If I recall correctly, we were his only D1 offer and we did a sign and place at ICC.

vCash

How Slay was never used as a receiver when we didn't have any, proves we're dumb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    I'm probably wrong but I thought Jonathan Banks was a 2 star ... gotta give Mullen credit- he saw through some of the misleading data on a lot of these guys
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    It?s about ego not stars. They can?t get beat by MS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I'm probably wrong but I thought Jonathan Banks was a 2 star ... gotta give Mullen credit- he saw through some of the misleading data on a lot of these guys
    Banks was recruited by Croom. He was a two star and didn't even have a scout.com page when Croom offered him and he immediately committed to us in the Spring of 2008.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    How Slay was never used as a receiver when we didn't have any, proves we're dumb.
    OMG....