Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Winning this weekend

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,459
    vCash
    3000

    Winning this weekend

    Does more for us than if we would have won at LSU.

    I haven?t listened to or read anyone outside of A&M folks saying that they wouldn?t take the spread. If we actually do what EVERYBODY is saying that they are betting us to do. That is going to be huge for the team!

    Man, I hope they can get it done. I want this spotlight for them and I want them to thrive in it.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,504
    vCash
    3100
    Disagree, Would be playing for top 15 ranking if we had beaten LSU. Victory tomorrow gets us 20 to 25 depending on other games. Hail State and Beat aTm!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    9,469
    vCash
    427176943
    Like someone said on SP Mississippi. This is a make it or break it game for Leach. We are the better team and the only way to lose is to be outcoached.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,588
    vCash
    32000
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    We are the better team and the only way to lose is to be outcoached.
    Or drop a crap ton of passes.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    636
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Like someone said on SP Mississippi. This is a make it or break it game for Leach. We are the better team and the only way to lose is to be outcoached.
    It's not a make or break game for anybody or this team.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3,484
    vCash
    3100
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    It's not a make or break game for anybody or this team.
    A loss tomorrow and there wont be 30k at the next home game

  7. #7
    Senior Member MetEdDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    8,042
    vCash
    2610
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    It's not a make or break game for anybody or this team.
    This is correct. We need to go 2-1 in this stretch of 3 games. And honestly I don't care how we do it. But 2-1 is very much needed for our program.

    I think tomorrow is the most winnable game of the 3, but I don't think anyone would sit here and say we can't beat either of the 3 teams the next 3 weeks.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,783
    vCash
    3086
    I don?t see it as a make or break game. We have to play well. What we absolutely need to start seeing is our team take a step forward, and exact situations like the next three games are exactly what we need to put together a small little streak of fantastic play. That is what strong programs do.

    Hell, you can even lose one of them if you are playing tough and push it to the final buzzer.

    Just imagine if you win the next three games by 21 each? It sets a narrative.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,795
    vCash
    3100
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Like someone said on SP Mississippi. This is a make it or break it game for Leach. We are the better team and the only way to lose is to be outcoached.
    Ha, won't be the first time nor the last.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    636
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    A loss tomorrow and there wont be 30k at the next home game
    Yes there will be.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    636
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I don?t see it as a make or break game. We have to play well. What we absolutely need to start seeing is our team take a step forward, and exact situations like the next three games are exactly what we need to put together a small little streak of fantastic play. That is what strong programs do.

    Hell, you can even lose one of them if you are playing tough and push it to the final buzzer.

    Just imagine if you win the next three games by 21 each? It sets a narrative.

    Yep!

    I think the next step is winning the hard games consistently. We need that mentality year.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3,484
    vCash
    3100
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Yes there will be.
    On second thought. There may not be 30k today

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.